Amount

Animated Titania

27 Jun 2014 03:32 #37028 by lfan
Animated Titania was created by lfan
FYI....Titania, Marvel's villainous strongwoman makes her animated debut in the Agents of SMASH series this weekend:

www.comicscontinuum.com/stories/1406/26/hulkclip1.htm

ElF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
27 Jun 2014 16:10 #37036 by lojack
Replied by lojack on topic Animated Titania
Not so fast my friend! :) She appeared very briefly in a quick fight scene in an earlier episode*, she growled, Shulkie punched her, and the fight was over (not really, but it was switching between all the Hulks, and the others got more fight time.) But I think this is her first dialogue appearance.

*listed as episode 12, "Into the Negative Zone"

More
27 Jun 2014 16:17 #37037 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Animated Titania

lojack wrote: Not so fast my friend! :) She appeared very briefly in a quick fight scene in an earlier episode*, she growled, Shulkie punched her, and the fight was over (not really, but it was switching between all the Hulks, and the others got more fight time.) But I think this is her first dialogue appearance.

*listed as episode 12, "Into the Negative Zone"

Then I stand corrected.....thanks for keeping me honest, Lojack!

ElF

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
27 Jun 2014 21:09 #37040 by another
Replied by another on topic Animated Titania
Wasn't she also in the animated Sensational She Hulk series of the early 80's. I could be wrong, and frequently am.

More
28 Jun 2014 07:18 #37047 by lojack
Replied by lojack on topic Animated Titania
Not to my knowledge. I know she was created in Marvel's Secret Wars, which was in the early 80's (83? 84?) but even there she didn't get much screen time, just an introduction and her first contact with She Hulk and Crusher Creel. and afterwards, I think was listed as a Spider-Man villain, and appeared occasionally with Crusher. I think she did not appear in the Hulk cartoon in the 90's either. Heck Jen didn't until the second season, and then it was more like the adventures of Jen and Bruce.

Ok, that was from my noggin, someone fact check me against the internets!
Titania entry on Comic Vine

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds