Amount

Ultimate Maxima

24 Jul 2014 20:35 - 24 Jul 2014 20:46 #37447 by shadar
Ultimate Maxima was created by shadar
Like my post of yesterday (Her First Interview), this thread is a place for me to publicly noodle some ideas that might turn into full-blown stories.

It has long been my take that Maxima is the most powerful comic book character in DC's catalog.

1) At a purely physiological level, she's nearly as strong as Superman, and nearly as invulnerable.

2) But she can also project forcefields that can not only further protect her, but also people close to her.

3) She has TK powers that greatly amplify her already Kryptonian-grade physical strength.

4) Add to that a long list of secondary abilities, including matter transformation (she can change her clothing with just an act of will), a super-hypnotic ability, and some kind of tactile pheromones that are so powerful that an ordinary man's heart will explode if she kisses him. She can also fly faster than Superman and even teleport herself.

The list goes on... too long. What I've listed above is more than enough for me.

Recall that she was the only one standing after Doomsday had killed Superman and badly injured Wonder Woman knocked Supergirl out of action (Matrix version). Maxima alone battled him to a standstill. But she's not always (or even mostly) a heroine. She does whatever suits her self-interest at the time.

In other words, she's truly a goddess. She's not bound by tradition or her abilities or any kind of morality, other than whatever suits her fancy.

For all that, she has only one goal in life... she wants to have Superman's babies. He's the only man in the universe who could contribute to her genetic legacy. Also the only one with the "fortitude", so to speak. But of course, he wants nothing to do with an Almerac royal like her, claiming he won't sire despots. The Almeracan royalty don't exactly play nice.

She's tried to seduce him time and again. She's also become a hero like him, hoping to win his favor (didn't work). She's also joined the bad guys and threatened those around Superman, including the entire Justice League, hoping to convince him to save them by mating with her.

But nothing has worked. She's incredibly frustrated and dangerous. But there just isn't another man in the galaxy whose genetics interests her. So she sticks around Earth.

Sad in a way, but she's not the type to get depressed. And since Superman, Wonder Woman and the entire Justice League can't control her, she's the ultimate wildcard.

Here's a picture of her that I like... a tweaked Giselle:

Warning: Spoiler!

And here's the first two chapters of a story I started a few years ago:

Chapter One
Maxima lay on her stomach on the floor, eating a box of chocolates, naked except for the few shredded remains of her black costume that encircled her hips.
“Do you realize how sad it makes me feel to watch you and Lois making love?”
The man she was talking to floated in mid-air, arms crossed over the famous “S” he wore on his chest.
“My relationship is none of your business. Keep your eyes…” he started to say, blushing brightly.
She laughed as she interrupted him. “Of course it is, Kal El, given we both know what continued frustration can do to a man.”
He held his arms even tighter across his massive chest. “I’m Superman. Doesn’t apply to me.”
“Kal, Kal,” she said, shaking her head sadly, “you really don’t understand, do you? You are the most gentle lover imaginable. You take all your pleasure from giving Lois such pleasure, and that is no small thing, given no ordinary man could please her as skillfully as you. For that, I admire you.”
He said nothing.
“But as she sleeps so peacefully, her body flush with your energy and the remains of her pleasures, you work doubly hard to capture criminals and stop wars and save people from natural disasters. But you’re just working off your personal frustrations. And when that fails, what? Fly to the dark side of the Moon to relieve yourself where your super-sperm can’t hurt anyone?”
Despite himself, the Man of Steel blushed ever brighter. “My personal life is none of your…”
Maxima sighed. “Kal El… there are but two women on this planet who could survive your passion. Your cousin and the She Hulk. I understand your reluctance in the case of She Hulk, her genetics are a mess, but I have no idea why you aren’t working with your cousin to perpetuate your race. Isn’t that why they sent her here? The last woman from a dying planet.”
“We have our own lives to live,” he replied. They both knew it wasn’t an answer. The reality was that Kal and his cousin Kara were estranged on many levels.
“So I offer you another way. A union of Almeracan and Kryptonian genes, both of which are the most potent in the universe. Your seed would strengthen my bloodline, and my children will help continue yours. If you agree, I would of course leave Earth and trouble you no more. No one else would know of our mating, and you could visit your childen whenever you wanted.”
Kal El gritted his teeth and said nothing, but he was very aware of her using the plural when it came to the child she’d long talked of.
“My genetic line is coming to an end just as yours is, Kal El. There are no males who can match the promise of my genetics. Only lesser men who would weaken my bloodline. After a few generations, we would no longer be gods.”
“I will not father a despot, Maxima,” Kal El replied, his voice calm but determined. “Your people have cruelly exploited and conquered the worlds around you, caring nothing for human lives. You’re family has set yourselves up as lords, even gods. I will not be party to continuing that.”
“What if we change? What if I give you my solemn promise that I will raise our child to nurture human life? To protect it. Just as you do.”
“By enslaving them to protect them from themselves, most likely,” Kal replied.
“Humans are a violent species who enjoy killing their own kind. No other sentient species does that. Of course they need protection. From themselves as much as others.”
“I believe in free will. Of self-determination.”
“Even if your humans wind up destroying themselves?” Maxima asked.
Kal said nothing.
“Which is why you have intervened in a number of small wars that involved nuclear-armed adversaries. It’s also why you stop terrorists, when it could be argued they are fighting for their version of freedom. Why do you arrest criminals who are only exerting their own sense of ‘self-determination’.”
“I was talking in general terms, Maxima. I preserve life when I can.”
“And so do I. Humans under Almercan leadership who uphold minimum standards of decency that you will define will be treated with respect once I become Queen. Violent criminals and warlords will of course be culled, just as should be done on this Earth of yours. Humans who exploit others will pay for their crimes.”
She paused.
“And even more importantly, Kal, is that everything that is good and strong about the Kryptonian race will endure. Surely you know by now that I am your equal, in all the ways.”
Kal El could not dispute her last point. He and Maxima had battled to a draw several times. She had most of his strength and she had bio-forcefield that surrounded her cells made her nearly as invulnerable. She also had the ability to project a TK force that had knocked him out several times. He’d returned the favor with his most powerful blows, which had briefly knocked her out. Apparently the worst damage they could do to each other was a few moments of unconsciousness.
“And given I’ve now joined forces with you on Earth, you know I have the best interests of humanity at heart. London exists today solely because of me.”
Maxima had recently uncovered a plot to smuggle a terrorist nuclear bomb into London’s financial district. The bomb and the terrorists who were transporting it had disappeared. They were dead and the bomb had cooked off harmlessly in the sun. Killing wasn’t his way of dealing with criminals, but if not for Maxima, the bomb would have been detonated and tens of thousands of lives would have been lost, perhaps ten times that. Everyone in England owed her a debt of gratitude, and she’d received a Knighthood for her acts.
Yet Kal barely acknowledged her act, suspicious that this new behavior on her part was merely another part of her long-running plot to seduce him.
“I have studied Almercan history, Maxima. Protecting humans has never been your way. Arrogance and violence and domination are your tools.”
“It was that way with my ancestors, I agree. But I am different. Surely you see that. And our children would be half Kryptonian. You could help raise them.The children of Superman would be the natural protectors of all humanity. Of all sentient beings for that matter.”
“Or the enslavers of yet further worlds if they followed the Almercan path.”
Maxima sighed. “You say you believe in the potential of all beings, Kal. You say we all have goodness inside us. Why do you not recognize the goodness in me? Why do you not believe I can change?”
“Because of your temper, for one. Every time I have refused you, you’ve tried to kill me. And you have shown no restraint in taking the lives of the criminals you’ve apprehend.”
She shrugged. “I have a temper that goes with my red hair, I admit that. And growing up as a Princess, no one ever said no to me. You were the first to do that, and I didn’t handle it well. But now I realize what a spoiled child I was.” She paused, looking for a change in his expression, but his face remained impassive.
“And as far as your criminals go, if I catch them in the act, why would I waste your courts and prisons with them? You think the men who were preparing to detonate that nuclear bomb should have been arrested and tried for their crimes? Wouldn’t the trial further their cause by terrifying billions of people? Making them fear that there might be more Islamic bombs to come? It was far better for me to simply make them and their weapon disappear.”
He shook his head. “For better or worse, that is for humans to decide.”
“No, Kal. In this you are wrong. You know how much the humans enjoy spectacle. And how their politicians use such events to further their own campaigns. You have said many times that great power carries with it great responsibilities. We have that power, and its our responsibility to use it to protect humans from themselves.”
“Which is exactly why I fear you, Maxima. Once started down that slope, what is to stop you from becoming a goddess? Even if I grant that you’d care for your children, you would deny them the opportunity to evolve as they see fit. Would they willingly trade their freedom for protection?”
Maxima laughed. “You mean, freedom to kill each other until none remain. Nukes. Biological weapons. Starvation. One or all of those will get most of in the end. Even now, their climate is changing and their population is far too large to survive the future. The two of us, with our children, could solve all of that.”
Kal closed his eyes, struggling with his own thoughts. At one level she was right. But it wasn’t his job to determine the future of humanity any more than it was hers. He decided to switch gears. “Lois would not understand in any case. She’s my wife.”
Her heart leaped. For the first time, Kal had said something that indicated he was at least considering your offer, and thinking of the consequences. “Lois would not have to know.”
“Yes she would, because I would tell her.”
Maxima rolled on her back, sighing loudly, and stood up, her 6’2” height nearly equal to his. She put her hands on her hips, her breasts rising proudly, unaffected by gravity. “You really are from Kansas, aren’t you?”

Chapter Two
Lois looked up as the amazingly tall redhead walked by her table in the restaurant. Despite the conservative outfit, a pair of jeans and long sleeve blouse that revealed only a sliver of taut midriff, she recognized the woman who’d just saved London. As usual, Maxima was walking on air. Kal had told her that Maxima refused to sully herself with the dirt of Earth.
“Maxima?” Lois asked as she reached up to touch her arm, her flesh seemingly carved from a solid block of warm steel.
The redhead paused and turned to smile, acting surprised. “Ah… Lois Lane, the most famous reporter in all of Metropolis.”
Lois rose and held out her hand. “I’ve so been wanting to meet you. I mean, every reporter has.” She lowered her voice. “I heard a rumor about what you did.”
She wasn’t going to say that Clark was the source of her information. The fact that her husband was Superman was the secret that let them both live halfway normal lives.
“So Kal has been talking about me, has he?”
Lois froze as the Almercan’s hand closed around hers, remembering Clark telling her that she was nearly as strong as he was. Yet her hand was warm, her grip no tighter than a human’s. “So you know… about us?”
“I have your husband’s senses, Lois. Most of them, anyway.”
Lois gestured toward the seat next to her. “Would you like to join me?”
“I’d love to.”
Maxima slid lithely into the chair, her body moving with a grace that a professional dancer could not match. Everyone in the restaurant was staring at her. “So, does Kal El talk about me much?”
“HIs name is Clark. When we’re in public.”
“Of course. Clark.”
“To answer that, yes, he does talk a lot about you, Maxima. Especially about your offer to bear his children. To keep his race alive, albeit half Almercan.”
Maxima’s eyes opened wide. “I had not expected him to be so frank with you.”
“We have no secrets, Maxima. Now should we. So I will tell you that he is greatly tempted by your offer. Or perhaps the better word is ‘conflicted’.”
Maxima felt her body flushing with warmth. “Then I’ve been more successful than he let on. But this is a strange conversation, given I am your rival.”
Lois laughed. “No, that you are not, Maxima. You underestimate Clark’s discipline and resolution. He will never give you what you wish. Not unless I ask him to.”
Maxima blinked again as Lois’ words surprised her a second time. “You would ask him to?”
“Surely you don’t think today’s meeting was an accident,” Lois said.
Maxima set her water glass down. “No. I followed you here.”
“Just as I knew you would. So let us talk honestly. Just two women with an interest in a most remarkable man.”
“You are a surprising woman, Lois.”
“For a human, you mean?”
Maxima shook her head slowly. “I’ve learned much since I came to Earth. I know now that there is more to your species than was first visible. Despite your frailty, you have a special kind of strength, both of mind and of character. In many ways, Clark has become so completely human, despite his genes.”
Lois smiled. “I suspect he’d like hearing that.”
Maxima shook her head slowly. “I was raised to look down on your race, Lois. To see you as far beneath us. Genetically and morally inferior. Suitable to become servants and slaves only.”
“Yes. Clark has told me.”
“But living here on Earth these last months had convinced me that there are two kinds of humans. Those who are truly suitable only for servitude, but a smaller group who are truly significant beings in their own right.”
“Well, at least half of us are worthy,” Lois smirked.
“Oh, it’s not half. Perhaps one in a thousand is truly worthy. Maybe ten thousand. Like yourself. You are no ordinary woman, Lois. You never saw yourself as one, even before you met Clark.”
Lois nodded, surprised by Maxima’s perception.
“Even more, you are the only woman in this universe who is having a sexual relationship with a Kryptonian male. The most powerful man in the universe.”
Lois took a sip of her water before replying. “That’s not how I usually think about it.”
“But it is true.”
“Which is why we are talking, Maxima. To be frank, I know that Clark is missing out on his own pleasures. His sexual experience with you would be godlike. Even more, he has done nothing to ensure the survival of his race. I’ve was very aware of those problems before I married him, but I had simply hoped that no suitable female would present herself to him. But part of me knew that someday this day could come. The day when he was compelled to continue the genetic legacy of his race.”
“Compelled?” Maxima laughed. “You couldn’t be more wrong. He’s denied me dozens of times. I’ve tried everything. He is bound to you, Lois.”
Lois looked into the green eyes of the tall superwoman. “Which is why I alone have the power to make him say yes, Maxima.”
The water glass in Maxima’s hand burst, sending water and glass in all directions. She stared back into Lois’ eyes, ignoring the waiter who rushed over to clean up the mess. Her eyes were wide.
“But let me guess, Lois… you have a price?”
She had been on Earth long enough to understand how conversations like this went.
Last edit: 24 Jul 2014 20:46 by shadar.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Gargamel6, furbutt4, SCOTT R

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• shadar
  • shadar's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
24 Jul 2014 20:56 #37449 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Ultimate Maxima
Here's another image of her, this one NSFW. She's not exactly a angel.

velorian.net/maxima_n13b.jpg
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

• shadar
More
25 Jul 2014 03:57 #37452 by Thoth
Replied by Thoth on topic Ultimate Maxima
Any plans to continue? This looks to be a very promising start.

More
25 Jul 2014 04:51 #37453 by ong76win2
Replied by ong76win2 on topic Ultimate Maxima

Negatizer wrote: Any plans to continue? This looks to be a very promising start.

I second that. ANy plans to continue this story? It is really promising.

More
25 Jul 2014 06:37 #37454 by shadar
Yup, this one I'll continue. Chapter 3 begins with Lois' demands. What she wants from Maxima in return. Lois is not shy and anything but a wallflower.

I'll try and have the next chapter ready by early next week, and will post a single file with all three chapters in the storybank.

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

• shadar
More
25 Jul 2014 08:49 #37457 by anaheim
Replied by anaheim on topic Ultimate Maxima
Great story

plz continue this story

is this novel Prequel genhance_expo ?

velorian.net/genhance_expo.pdf

More
25 Jul 2014 18:40 #37467 by shadar
Not really related to Genhance_Expo... although some ideas are common. This is another take on a relationship between Maxima, Kal El and Lois, along with a few other characters that I won't name yet.

I've been flirting with this conceptual story for a while, and and I think I've finally found a unique way to go forward. Something new that was never even hinted at in the comic books or my previous stories.

Shadar

• shadar
More
25 Jul 2014 20:48 #37476 by Raa

More
25 Jul 2014 23:34 #37478 by shadar
Not bad... Maxima could very well have a Kryptonian-grade physique.

• shadar
More
Time to create page: 0.061 seconds