Amount

Where does WW shine?

19 Nov 2014 13:09 #39058 by Dru1076
Where does WW shine? was created by Dru1076
I was wondering which of Wonder Woman's many comics best showcase her...both in terms of story but artwork also. The catalogue is rather large, and I don't want to buy all of them. I figure one of my fellow Maniacs might help me cheat a little bit. Any tips?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dru1076
  • Dru1076's Avatar Topic Author
More
19 Nov 2014 13:52 #39059 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Where does WW shine?
The recent sensation comics online series is pretty good, showing a mix of modern and classic. I'm rather fond of both the George Perez's reboot post crisis and of the Lois Lane's interview story from Wonder Woman v3 #170. J.M Straczynski's run (the Odyssey story following WW #600) is knid of there, it surely took A LOT of liberties with the characterization, but it was rather interesting to see how he dismantled the character and rebuild her, pretty much stating that no matter how things turn there's something impossible to alter about Wonder Woman.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076

More
21 Nov 2014 18:11 #39080 by arvin sloane
Replied by arvin sloane on topic Where does WW shine?
I´m a big fan of 2007 gail simone´s run on WW, she faced her classic villains, and the art was amazing. The "Who Is Wonder Woman?" arc from one year later is also good (specially for a fan of Giganta)

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

"If you threaten our son again, I'll put my heel through your skull"
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076

More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds