Amount

Supercakes

21 Mar 2015 16:03 #41086 by castor
Supercakes was created by castor
Thought i should post this.

katleyh.com/comics/

This is a web comic aboout May aka the Tank, a Super strong super tough brick who defends boston with the help of Mo- Shift, a heroine with ghost like powers. At the storys begining there moving intogether and...well there a couple.

And when i said i though i should post this-well its not that good.

The Art is fine-better then a lot of web comics in a kind of Indie Comics sence-and when it goes for Superhero action its not bad-but well-

The story isn't great -or more acurately there isn't much story. May and Mo love each other on pannel one and never get into any minor much less major conflicts. They are a kind of cute lesbians. We meet Mays Japenese american Family, and there all cool -there is a little fear of conflict...but no. May is slightly Bemused. Mo seems a touch as if she enjoys being in the shadow but likes tagging with may. There isn't any villains really or sence of a life beyond two homebodies whose main fear when they go out to fight giant robots is if there going to get ants on there pancakes.

Its kind of slight. slice of life little comics-that isn't great. However there is touches of action (may is pretty strong) which people may like here.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• castor
  • castor's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds