Amount

Mighty Female Muscle Comix

30 Sep 2017 03:37 #56397 by steeleblazer84
Mighty Female Muscle Comix was created by steeleblazer84
Hey guys. It's been a long time since I posted here. I released a few more superhero comics including another Ms. Liberty comic!!!! I felt I might share the samples here, and the links to the full comics. I really hope you enjoy the samples.
First up is Ms. Liberty. She's a super hero set in World War II. Created by accident, but she serves proudly and has an indomitable will that matches her super powered physique. The newest one is the Files Of Novalyne Ross comic. I'm really glad Ms. Liberty is back and I hope you enjoy her return as well. I have big big big plans for her, and there won't ever be the big stretches between issues ever again.

Here are the links to purchase the comics directly:
mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/ms-liberty-1
mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/ms-liberty-2
mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...s-of-novalyne-ross-1

Here are some samples for you all in case you don't know who Mighty Ms. Liberty is! No Nudity but totally NSFW!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

[/quote]

[/quote]

I hope you enjoy these samples. I'll share more of my super hero comics soon. I just don't want to bombard the board all at once. And please feel free to comment and post. If you like Ms. Liberty let me know. Tell me what issue is your favorite!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, brad328, Artnico, Dru1076, kshoo, SCOTT R, aguilauno, Agent00Soul, Slim0926, Monty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
More
30 Sep 2017 08:51 #56398 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
I've already bought the 3 issues and I really loved this character.
Can't wait to see the next part, hoping ther will be lot of feat of superstrength !
Thanks.

More
30 Sep 2017 14:39 #56405 by steeleblazer84
Replied by steeleblazer84 on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Artnico wrote: I've already bought the 3 issues and I really loved this character.
Can't wait to see the next part, hoping ther will be lot of feat of superstrength !
Thanks.

Well, the next few issues are either already drawn or being drawn. I always try to include as man feats of strength as I can into each issue. The next one has a cool segment with tanks, and also has her taking down a plane.
What type of feat of strength would you like to see her do?

• steeleblazer84
More
01 Oct 2017 16:14 #56415 by steeleblazer84
The next comic of mine I'd like to share some samples with you is a personal favorite of mine. Not so Super... Man! This was the second time I ever worked with Zanfadar who is just a terrific artist. I remember fondly writing this comic and expanding and working with Zanfadar. It was a true treat to see the pages coming in and how we both tweaked and revised the pages and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had writing and creating a comic. An experience that actually was revisited with the Lady of the Jungle series... But, I'll talk about that in a later post. This was one of my first purely superhero comics, and I believe during the action sequences in this comic zan and myself were able to capture the scope and scale you expect from a superhero comic. Buildings collapse, people fly through buildings, and just lots of damage and even some flying attacks. We went for a silverage style as that suits Zan's drawing style the best, and also I love the old school superhero tropes and plots. So it starts off with a damsel in distress in front of a death beam. Supra-man steps in front of the beam to save the woman, and as such it creates a reaction that gives the damsel in distress powers of her own. Powers even greater than our heroes... The villain then is able to replicate this, and he creates a monster!!! A woman even more powerful than the two heroes combined. This story of course is a pastiche'. However, I am still proud of it, as it hits all the right notes for a superhero tale. Apart from being a lot of fun, I believe it has a nice ending and positive message to it. Where it shows it takes more than brawn to be a hero. I'd love to do a new superhero series with Zan one day soon. It would be based on different characters, but still retain the tone of this tale.
Anyway I hope you all like this and forgive my ramblings. I do like to talk about my comics.
Here is the link to purchase it: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...cts/not-so-super-man

Here are the samples!

As always thanks for the support guys. Without it, I wouldn't be able to keep making these awesome comics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Woodclaw, Dru1076, Ravens_ghost, CANNNNIS, Monty

• steeleblazer84
More
01 Oct 2017 17:34 #56417 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix

steeleblazer84 wrote: The next comic of mine I'd like to share some samples with you is a personal favorite of mine. Not so Super... Man! This was the second time I ever worked with Zanfadar who is just a terrific artist. I remember fondly writing this comic and expanding and working with Zanfadar. It was a true treat to see the pages coming in and how we both tweaked and revised the pages and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had writing and creating a comic. An experience that actually was revisited with the Lady of the Jungle series... But, I'll talk about that in a later post. This was one of my first purely superhero comics, and I believe during the action sequences in this comic zan and myself were able to capture the scope and scale you expect from a superhero comic. Buildings collapse, people fly through buildings, and just lots of damage and even some flying attacks. We went for a silverage style as that suits Zan's drawing style the best, and also I love the old school superhero tropes and plots. So it starts off with a damsel in distress in front of a death beam. Supra-man steps in front of the beam to save the woman, and as such it creates a reaction that gives the damsel in distress powers of her own. Powers even greater than our heroes... The villain then is able to replicate this, and he creates a monster!!! A woman even more powerful than the two heroes combined. This story of course is a pastiche'. However, I am still proud of it, as it hits all the right notes for a superhero tale. Apart from being a lot of fun, I believe it has a nice ending and positive message to it. Where it shows it takes more than brawn to be a hero. I'd love to do a new superhero series with Zan one day soon. It would be based on different characters, but still retain the tone of this tale.
Anyway I hope you all like this and forgive my ramblings. I do like to talk about my comics.
Here is the link to purchase it: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...cts/not-so-super-man

Here are the samples!

As always thanks for the support guys. Without it, I wouldn't be able to keep making these awesome comics!

This one caught my eye a long time ago, but I always refrained from buying it because I was very short of money. I might get it in a couple of months though.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
01 Oct 2017 17:55 #56419 by Artnico

steeleblazer84 wrote:

Artnico wrote: I've already bought the 3 issues and I really loved this character.
Thanks.

Well, the next few issues are either already drawn or being drawn. I always try to include as man feats of strength as I can into each issue. The next one has a cool segment with tanks, and also has her taking down a plane.
What type of feat of strength would you like to see her do?

Many thanks for your answer Steeleblazer.
Yes, I love women feat of strength especially like tank lifting, bending and throwing, in fact, as many superwomen lover here, I love fighting against army stuff !
That's why I love Miss Liberty comic !

More
02 Oct 2017 03:33 #56428 by steeleblazer84

Artnico wrote: Many thanks for your answer Steeleblazer.
Yes, I love women feat of strength especially like tank lifting, bending and throwing, in fact, as many superwomen lover here, I love fighting against army stuff !
That's why I love Miss Liberty comic !

Then you're going to love the next few Ms. Liberty comics. The next one has her running all around the western front and does include a quick tank scene, and at the end she defeats an air raid. That comic should be released I'm hoping November. Then I'm hoping in January to release Book 3 Part 1 of Ms. Liberty. If that confuses you, just know I've decided to do side comics that detail her time in the war, and other matters. And the book 3 part 1 is part of her main story line. That will always move forward in time. The ability to bounce back and cover stuff in the past with the side comics is really something I am relishing. I just hope, that I don't burn you all out on Ms. Liberty. Each comic really is unique and has a different feel to it. Oh and Book 3 part 1 is looking amazing so far... Might be the best Ms. Liberty comic to date. And I know part 2 is going to be just as good!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Monty

• steeleblazer84
More
07 Oct 2017 02:00 #56494 by steeleblazer84
Hey guys. I really appreciate all the comments and feedback. This forum seems to be more active than most and that is really cool!!!! As I said before outside of Ms Liberty I don't have too much standard superhero fare, yes I have a lot of strength feats but not a lot of spandex do gooders... That is something I'm hoping to change shortly however. But, I do have a really cool comic that I think might interest some of you guys. It's called Battle Blaze!!!
It's more akin to a Dragon Ball Z martial arts super powered comic than the traditional superhero stuff, but it still is super powers. Lot's of energy blasts, and people being knocked through buildings in this one. And for those of you who don't know much about either my work or the artists(Jorge Garay), we both love lots of action and we try to imbue each comic with plenty of humor. This comic is no exception and in this issue the main character saves the entire world from an alien invasion. Can't get much more superhero than that! I do hope to make this a series and expand upon the universe as I think it has great potential.
Here is the link to purchase it: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/battle-blaze

Below are some samples for you to enjoy. I think you guys might like the third sample the best. She's breaking rocks that were hurled at her by the villain.
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Battle...e-Sample-1-693820250
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Battle...e-Sample-2-693820256
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Battle...e-Sample-3-693820266

Hope you enjoy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, slim36, SCOTT R, CANNNNIS, AuGoose

• steeleblazer84
More
07 Oct 2017 12:19 #56496 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Great art indeed, congratulations! Keep it doing more and more
The following user(s) said Thank You: steeleblazer84

More
13 Oct 2017 04:05 #56558 by steeleblazer84
Hey guys I just wanted to share with you my "Lady of the Jungle" comic. It's not a spandex superhero, but rather it's in the vein of the old school jungle adventure comics. But, there is plenty of feats of strength throughout the entire series. The Lady is also quite the hero as she rescues her love from a Lion, and she saves all the tribes of the jungle from an Evil Jungle Queen and her evil empire of "Domination". I love this series and I'm hoping you guys will like it as well. The whole series is 5 comics. The link to them will be below and below that will be lots and lots of cool samples!

Here is the link to purchase: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...l/lady-of-the-jungle

And here are the samples. No nudity, but femuscle awesomeness and one of the best lady Samson poses you'll ever see.... So NSFW!!

steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-1-684006289
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-2-684006295
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-3-684006304
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-4-684006311
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-1-692387375
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-2-692387385
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-3-692387394
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-1-699434012
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-2-699434019
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-3-699434032
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-4-699434056
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-1-705697376
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-2-705697390
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-3-705697398
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-4-705697404
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-1-709459742
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-2-709459750
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-3-709459761
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-4-709459768

As always thanks for the support and enjoy!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, gotham_knight, Slim0926

• steeleblazer84
More
14 Oct 2017 16:34 #56565 by Artnico

steeleblazer84 wrote: Hey guys I just wanted to share with you my "Lady of the Jungle" comic. It's not a spandex superhero, but rather it's in the vein of the old school jungle adventure comics. But, there is plenty of feats of strength throughout the entire series. The Lady is also quite the hero as she rescues her love from a Lion, and she saves all the tribes of the jungle from an Evil Jungle Queen and her evil empire of "Domination". I love this series and I'm hoping you guys will like it as well. The whole series is 5 comics. The link to them will be below and below that will be lots and lots of cool samples!

Here is the link to purchase: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...l/lady-of-the-jungle

And here are the samples. No nudity, but femuscle awesomeness and one of the best lady Samson poses you'll ever see.... So NSFW!!

steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-1-684006289
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-2-684006295
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-3-684006304
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-4-684006311
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-1-692387375
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-2-692387385
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-3-692387394
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-1-699434012
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-2-699434019
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-3-699434032
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-4-699434056
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-1-705697376
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-2-705697390
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-3-705697398
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-4-705697404
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-1-709459742
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-2-709459750
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-3-709459761
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-4-709459768

As always thanks for the support and enjoy!!!

I've bought it and loved it !
Very sexy tall amazons with extraordinary strength !
This comic is a "must have" for those who loves sexy tall women, female muscles, thickness, big breast and angel face !
Lot of feat of strength action.
I just hope that there will be a next season !

More
14 Oct 2017 17:31 #56566 by steeleblazer84

Artnico wrote: I've bought it and loved it !
This comic is a "must have" for those who loves sexy tall women, female muscles, thickness, big breast and angel face !

Sadly, I don't think there will be a next season... This comic seems to be the least popular comic I've ever released. I do love this series and so there is a slight chance that there could be a sequel... Very slight... But, I'd love to do a sequel where they head back to England, but first are attacked by pirates. Then I'd have them tackle some sort of corruption and organized crime. That would be season 2... The third season I'd have them back in the jungle for another adventure.
Anything is possible, but it seems for some reason people are hesitant to check this comic out.
But, thank you very much for the kind words. Means a lot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico

• steeleblazer84
More
15 Oct 2017 18:05 #56576 by Artnico

steeleblazer84 wrote:

Artnico wrote: I've bought it and loved it !

Sadly, I don't think there will be a next season... This comic seems to be the least popular comic I've ever released. I do love this series and so there is a slight chance that there could be a sequel... Very slight... But, I'd love to do a sequel where they head back to England, but first are attacked by pirates. Then I'd have them tackle some sort of corruption and organized crime. That would be season 2... The third season I'd have them back in the jungle for another adventure.
Anything is possible, but it seems for some reason people are hesitant to check this comic out.
But, thank you very much for the kind words. Means a lot.

It is a pity that the comic has not been very successful. :(
Anyway, I really hope you could continue this story !
What a great idea to send Jane fighting some pirates (I imagine her making the boat sinking with her tremendous strength), and then that another awesome idea to take her back in London fighting an organized crime : I imagine her crushing some bones and lifting cars to frighten her ennemies ! :woohoo:
I think you're in the right place here to make the promotion of this outstanding Amazon / Uber girl comics.
Thanks for your work.

More
03 Nov 2017 02:04 #56868 by steeleblazer84
Tonight's release is an epic one. I have a new Ms. Liberty comic for you all to enjoy. Lot's of feats of strength in this one as Ms Liberty does some tank busting, building smashing, missile launching, bullet stopping, fighter jet crushing, and rifle snapping action. This is just an action packed comic, but I think you'll like the story too. In fact in this issue you'll find out the limitation of Ms. Liberty's power and strength... That is, if there are any. I know all you super hero fans will really enjoy this comic. She's the very epitome of what a hero is and should be. And she also looks great in a leotard, which certainly helps!

The comic can be purchased here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...erty-the-longest-day

Below are some samples. No nudity just some pictures of Ms. Liberty looking strong and beautiful in her star spangled garb. Still since it's muscle ladies... NSFW!

steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...y-Sample-1-713085690
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...y-Sample-2-713085702
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Ms-Lib...y-Sample-3-713085712
Enjoy!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, SHTL, Artnico, Dru1076, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, jnw550, aguilauno, LustMonster

• steeleblazer84
More
05 Nov 2017 15:16 #56897 by Artnico
Hello everyone !

I bought this last issue of Ms Liberty, like the others before, and you know what ? I'm not disappointed of my purchase ! I just loved it ! :cheer:
It's been a long time since I hadn't seen such a great superheroine comic, so outstanding for several reasons :

First, the character of Ms Victory incarnate perfectly the superheroine with superhuman strength : she is tall and very sexy, she's a perfect mix between curvy and muscular, she's got a big breasts and she has a tremendous strength that she doesn't hesitate to show on any occasion, as her perfect body !

Secondly, the comic is a succession of many great superstrength feats. This comic is a must-have for anyone looking for superhuman strength actions !

Third, the story is interesting, facinating, funny and surprising at the same time.

In short, a big thank you to SteeleBlazer for this comic which I hope will return soon with many other issues like this one !

PS : The only criticism I could made was about Ms Leberty's hair cut, but the last part of the comic made me change my mind ! :woohoo:

More
05 Jan 2018 03:03 #58023 by steeleblazer84
Got a great new comic to start off this great new year with a bang. This comic is one of my favorite comic's I've ever made. It combines a lot of my loves strong and sexy musclebound women, giant monsters and robots, FMG, all that goodness combined with a nice splash of GTS flavor. You stir all that together and you have Operation GTS Defense Force. I know not everyone likes GTS comics. But, I think this is both written and drawn in a manner where people who might be put off by GTS will still enjoy this comic. Lots of fun, lots of action and lots of buff women growing big huge muscles and kicking butt.
I know everyone here is not the biggest femuscle fan. But, this comic has a couple of really cool super fights in it, and also the women in this comic are bullet-proof as well. Got a nice little bit in there that shows that off. If you like giant monsters or giant robot stuff, I think you all will like this.

The full comic can be found here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...on-gts-defense-force

Here are the samples. No nudity, but massive muscular women in skimpy clothes and bikinis are featured fighting horrible monsters.

steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Operat...e-Sample-1-723856313
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Operat...-Sample-2-7238563304
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Operat...e-Sample-3-723856347
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Operat...e-Sample-4-723856365

As always thanks for the support. It means a lot not to just me, but also everyone at Mighty Female Muscle Comix, and with your help we can grow bigger, just like the ladies in my comics.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, Woodclaw, Raa, SCOTT R, Agent00Soul

• steeleblazer84
More
06 Jul 2018 02:45 #60077 by steeleblazer84
I got an explosive new comic for you all it's Ms Liberty And The Guns Of War! In this exciting issue Ms. Liberty rescues a platoon of Allied soldiers pinned down by heavy machine gun nests. The Germans are about to learn that Ms. Liberty is as powerful as she is sexy. Bullets bounce off her, grenades won't even slow her down! Just tons and tons of super hero feats of strength in this issue. She tosses the Germans around like rag dolls, she bends and breaks guns as if they were just dried branches. I'm really proud of this comic and I really think you all will enjoy the story. It's a lot like the other Ms. Liberty tale The Longest Day. Which I know wasn't the most popular, but I feel like they're two of my best Ms. Liberty comics and I know when you all read them you will not be disappointed.

Here is the link to purchase the comic: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...-and-the-guns-of-war

Lastly, I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what keeps Mighty Female Muscle Comix strong. Strong just like Ms. Liberty. So thanks for all the support past, present, and future! Below are the links to the samples. And while no nudity. It does have a scantily clad woman bending steal, and breaking tanks barrel with her breasts. So NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...r-Sample-1-753129462
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...r-Sample-2-753129561
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...r-Sample-3-753129662
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...r-Sample-4-753129702
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Artnico, jnw550, aguilauno, gotham_knight, Monty

• steeleblazer84
More
06 Jul 2018 18:15 #60083 by naimer
Replied by naimer on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix

steeleblazer84 wrote: I got an explosive new comic for you all it's Ms Liberty And The Guns Of War! In this exciting issue Ms. Liberty rescues a platoon of Allied soldiers pinned down by heavy machine gun nests. The Germans are about to learn that Ms. Liberty is as powerful as she is sexy. Bullets bounce off her, grenades won't even slow her down! Just tons and tons of super hero feats of strength in this issue. She tosses the Germans around like rag dolls, she bends and breaks guns as if they were just dried branches. I'm really proud of this comic and I really think you all will enjoy the story. It's a lot like the other Ms. Liberty tale The Longest Day. Which I know wasn't the most popular, but I feel like they're two of my best Ms. Liberty comics and I know when you all read them you will not be disappointed.

Here is the link to purchase the comic: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...-and-the-guns-of-war

Lastly, I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what keeps Mighty Female Muscle Comix strong. Strong just like Ms. Liberty. So thanks for all the support past, present, and future! Below are the links to the samples. And while no nudity. It does have a scantily clad woman bending steal, and breaking tanks barrel with her breasts. So NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...r-Sample-1-753129462
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...r-Sample-2-753129561
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...r-Sample-3-753129662
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...r-Sample-4-753129702

Bought as my very first comic from you website, and I must say, it is absolutely fantastic, love every page <3 

May I ask if you could please recommend me another comics which have most of bar bending? :P 

Thank you in advance! 
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico

More
07 Jul 2018 03:39 #60085 by steeleblazer84
First I want to thank you for buying the comic. Second, I am really pleased you liked it. If you liked that issue of Ms. Liberty, you should probably check out Ms Liberty: The Longest Day. That while it doesn't have bar bending, it does have her bending and destroying tanks. And is just a great script. One of my all time best I think.
As for bar bending... Hm... let me just say however, that I do not recommend you buy any of these comics solely for the bar bending sequences I am going to list. Look the samples over, and read the descriptions and if that is something you're interested in and it appeals to you, then please go forward with your purchases. I just would hate for you to buy a comic for one particular thing, and be disappointed.
Grow Play is an FMG comic where the woman does bend and crush large weights including a huge barbell and she twists and wraps the bar another a man.
In Ms. Femmaxx there is some barbell bending/crushing, chain breaking, and safe tearing in it.
In super muscular models one woman poses on a car and crushes it. And then there is a whole lot of barbell bending and crushing as well.
In Rose of the West Part one there is in fact a steel girder that gets bent by a woman. There are numerous other feats of strength in both part one and two. In both parts she stops a rampaging bull with her strength. And in part 2 there are two times where 6 shooters get crushed and destroyed.
In the first Totally Super Spies issue there is gun crushing and breaking, and then at the end the ladies take on robots and crush and destroy them with their fists.
The Invincible Challenge has a ton of feats of strength. But, the artwork and the gory theme might not be for everyone. There is girder and steel bending in it. A nice bit where they play tug of war with cars. A wall punching unit that gets turned to dust. 
Then the last one I can recommend is the first issue of Ms. Liberty. The first one just has lots and lots of feats of strength. She gets shot many times and the bullets bounce off her, she lifts tanks, bend the barrels of the tanks, breaks a gun. My favorite bit is when she flicks a  bullet at a firing range to prove a point.
And those are the only ones I can really recommend you check out. Yes, there are some covers of Big Shots and Kiss of the Dragon Queen where they are bending barbells. But, the cover is really the only place they do such feats. Some of these comics might not also interest fans of purely super hero comics. Which is why I never posted in here about them.
But, if you guys do like Ms. Liberty then you might like the Totally Super Spies, or Rose of the West, or maybe even Lady of the Jungle series. Hope this helps.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076, Lulu

• steeleblazer84
More
07 Jul 2018 10:39 #60087 by naimer
Replied by naimer on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix

steeleblazer84 wrote: First I want to thank you for buying the comic. Second, I am really pleased you liked it. If you liked that issue of Ms. Liberty, you should probably check out Ms Liberty: The Longest Day. That while it doesn't have bar bending, it does have her bending and destroying tanks. And is just a great script. One of my all time best I think.
As for bar bending... Hm... let me just say however, that I do not recommend you buy any of these comics solely for the bar bending sequences I am going to list. Look the samples over, and read the descriptions and if that is something you're interested in and it appeals to you, then please go forward with your purchases. I just would hate for you to buy a comic for one particular thing, and be disappointed.
Grow Play is an FMG comic where the woman does bend and crush large weights including a huge barbell and she twists and wraps the bar another a man.
In Ms. Femmaxx there is some barbell bending/crushing, chain breaking, and safe tearing in it.
In super muscular models one woman poses on a car and crushes it. And then there is a whole lot of barbell bending and crushing as well.
In Rose of the West Part one there is in fact a steel girder that gets bent by a woman. There are numerous other feats of strength in both part one and two. In both parts she stops a rampaging bull with her strength. And in part 2 there are two times where 6 shooters get crushed and destroyed.
In the first Totally Super Spies issue there is gun crushing and breaking, and then at the end the ladies take on robots and crush and destroy them with their fists.
The Invincible Challenge has a ton of feats of strength. But, the artwork and the gory theme might not be for everyone. There is girder and steel bending in it. A nice bit where they play tug of war with cars. A wall punching unit that gets turned to dust. 
Then the last one I can recommend is the first issue of Ms. Liberty. The first one just has lots and lots of feats of strength. She gets shot many times and the bullets bounce off her, she lifts tanks, bend the barrels of the tanks, breaks a gun. My favorite bit is when she flicks a  bullet at a firing range to prove a point.
And those are the only ones I can really recommend you check out. Yes, there are some covers of Big Shots and Kiss of the Dragon Queen where they are bending barbells. But, the cover is really the only place they do such feats. Some of these comics might not also interest fans of purely super hero comics. Which is why I never posted in here about them.
But, if you guys do like Ms. Liberty then you might like the Totally Super Spies, or Rose of the West, or maybe even Lady of the Jungle series. Hope this helps.

Please accept my apology in the first place, my previous post was bad written by me, I was trying to ask for comics with most feats of strength in common, not only bar bending ( which I love most to be honest  ) There are so much of them on your website, and I just couldnt choose which one next, so that was why I was asking. So thank you very much for so many recommendations, wow! I think Super Muscular Models will be my next buy, But all of your comics looks simply amazing, and I dont think I would dissapointed with any one of them, you just found a new big fan of your work.

More
13 Jul 2018 04:44 - 13 Jul 2018 04:45 #60143 by steeleblazer84
Got a fun and thrilling new release for you all. It continues the super hero theme of this month picking right up where the powerful and
mighty Ms. Liberty has left off. This weeks comic is Alpha to Beta, and
its about what happens when the worlds strongest and most powerful super
hero accidentally transforms his skinny and short girlfriend into a
towering and massively musclebound powerhouse. The proud Alpha Man
refuses to believe what is so plain for all to see and so he challenges
her to a series of competitions to prove who is the Alpha and who is the
Beta. Lots of mixed wrestling, arm wrestling, female muscle growth,
clothes rippage, and just all around all kinds of crazy and zany fun.The comic can be purchased here:https://mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/alpha-to-betaHere are the samples. No nudity, but clothes rippage so... NSFW... And also I
want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes
MFMC grow bigger and bigger, just like the ladies in our comics.

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...a-Sample-1-754256447
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...a-Sample-2-754256465
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...a-Sample-3-754256497
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...a-Sample-4-754256534
Last edit: 13 Jul 2018 04:45 by steeleblazer84.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, Slim0926

• steeleblazer84
More
21 Sep 2018 02:15 #61314 by steeleblazer84
Got a really super cool comic for this weeks release. In fact I feel this has been a really good month. But, this comic is a bit special for me, as its a remake of what I believe was the very first full 3d comic I ever made. This comic is drawn by the talented Jorge Garay, and no one does cute musclebound martial arts babes better than him, and this comic is just one big brawl. The gang thinks the unknown female stranger is nothing more than easy prey, but it's them that are the prey and the way she woman handles them easy prey at that.
Guys. This isn't really a superhero comic. But, due to the feats of strength and the fighting... I thought a couple of people might like this one here. 
But, I do have really cool news. Alpha to Beta 2 is going to be released soon!!!! But, again some of you might like this one. The woman breaks a bat with her abs and also breaks chains with her traps. Its just the woman is not necessarily a nice person.

You can purchase the comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/easy-prey

And as always there are many ways to support MFMC and its due to your support that keeps MFMC going and growing big and strong just like all the girls in our comics!
No nudity, but skimpy outfit... And mild violence so NSFW!!!!!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ea...y-Sample-1-764830778
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ea...y-Sample-2-764830867
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ea...y-Sample-3-764830906

The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, steelknight3000, Dru1076, RD

• steeleblazer84
More
05 Oct 2018 02:20 #61462 by steeleblazer84
Got a really super comic for you all it's Alpha to Beta issue 2! I know you all loved the first Alpha to Beta, and this issue contains everything you liked about the first one, but so much more. More Female Muscle Growth, more superhero action, more feats of strength, and more earth shaking love makin!!! I hope you enjoy the samples. This comic is was so tough to decide what to use as a sample, I wanted to use practically every page, but I think what I used will give you all a nice feel for this comic, but trust me some of the feats of strength in this issue you're going to go gaga over! Enjoy the samples, and as always thank you so much for your support. It's your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong just like Alpha Woman herself!
So about the feats of strength in this issue... She saves construction workers from a falling pallet of bricks, she stops a speeding car from hitting a young child, she snatches a purse snatcher, busts an armed bank robbery, and lifts up the end of the getaway car with one arm. And there is even more feats of strength in this issue. I really wanted to try to make her debut as a superhero a bit like a sequence from the 1978 Richard Donner film about a certain blue spandex wearing hero.
Here is the link to purchase the comic: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...ucts/alpha-to-beta-2
Here are the samples. No nudity, but a sexy muscular woman in a skimpy superhero outfit, so NSFW!!!!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...a-Sample-1-766897538
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...a-Sample-2-766897647
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...a-Sample-3-766897722
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...a-Sample-4-766897762
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, Woodclaw, jnw550

• steeleblazer84
More
05 Oct 2018 14:45 #61465 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
I don't want to be "that guy" because this really looks like a cool comic, but there's something strange in that last preview picture. I think it's how Alpha's neck looks way too long.

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
05 Oct 2018 21:29 #61475 by steeleblazer84
Hmmmm... Maybe a little bit... But, honestly if you look at Draco's art style and also the other images. She has a nice swan neck for most of it. If it was shorter you'd say she had no neck.
Its a nice image and I think its fine.
The following user(s) said Thank You: jnw550

• steeleblazer84
More
Time to create page: 0.136 seconds