Amount:

Mighty Female Muscle Comix

30 Sep 2017 03:37 #56397 by steeleblazer84
steeleblazer84 created the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Hey guys. It's been a long time since I posted here. I released a few more superhero comics including another Ms. Liberty comic!!!! I felt I might share the samples here, and the links to the full comics. I really hope you enjoy the samples.
First up is Ms. Liberty. She's a super hero set in World War II. Created by accident, but she serves proudly and has an indomitable will that matches her super powered physique. The newest one is the Files Of Novalyne Ross comic. I'm really glad Ms. Liberty is back and I hope you enjoy her return as well. I have big big big plans for her, and there won't ever be the big stretches between issues ever again.

Here are the links to purchase the comics directly:
mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/ms-liberty-1
mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/ms-liberty-2
mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...s-of-novalyne-ross-1

Here are some samples for you all in case you don't know who Mighty Ms. Liberty is! No Nudity but totally NSFW!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


[/quote]

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.


[/quote]

I hope you enjoy these samples. I'll share more of my super hero comics soon. I just don't want to bombard the board all at once. And please feel free to comment and post. If you like Ms. Liberty let me know. Tell me what issue is your favorite!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Woodclaw, brad328, Artnico, Dru1076, kshoo, SCOTT R, aguilauno, Agent00Soul, Slim0926, Monty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
30 Sep 2017 08:51 #56398 by Artnico
Artnico replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix
I've already bought the 3 issues and I really loved this character.
Can't wait to see the next part, hoping ther will be lot of feat of superstrength !
Thanks.

Artnico.
"Superstrong women are sexy"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Artnico
  • Artnico's Avatar
  • Offline
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
  • STRONG GIRL is coming !
More
30 Sep 2017 14:39 #56405 by steeleblazer84
steeleblazer84 replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Artnico wrote: I've already bought the 3 issues and I really loved this character.
Can't wait to see the next part, hoping ther will be lot of feat of superstrength !
Thanks.

Well, the next few issues are either already drawn or being drawn. I always try to include as man feats of strength as I can into each issue. The next one has a cool segment with tanks, and also has her taking down a plane.
What type of feat of strength would you like to see her do?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
01 Oct 2017 16:14 #56415 by steeleblazer84
steeleblazer84 replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix
The next comic of mine I'd like to share some samples with you is a personal favorite of mine. Not so Super... Man! This was the second time I ever worked with Zanfadar who is just a terrific artist. I remember fondly writing this comic and expanding and working with Zanfadar. It was a true treat to see the pages coming in and how we both tweaked and revised the pages and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had writing and creating a comic. An experience that actually was revisited with the Lady of the Jungle series... But, I'll talk about that in a later post. This was one of my first purely superhero comics, and I believe during the action sequences in this comic zan and myself were able to capture the scope and scale you expect from a superhero comic. Buildings collapse, people fly through buildings, and just lots of damage and even some flying attacks. We went for a silverage style as that suits Zan's drawing style the best, and also I love the old school superhero tropes and plots. So it starts off with a damsel in distress in front of a death beam. Supra-man steps in front of the beam to save the woman, and as such it creates a reaction that gives the damsel in distress powers of her own. Powers even greater than our heroes... The villain then is able to replicate this, and he creates a monster!!! A woman even more powerful than the two heroes combined. This story of course is a pastiche'. However, I am still proud of it, as it hits all the right notes for a superhero tale. Apart from being a lot of fun, I believe it has a nice ending and positive message to it. Where it shows it takes more than brawn to be a hero. I'd love to do a new superhero series with Zan one day soon. It would be based on different characters, but still retain the tone of this tale.
Anyway I hope you all like this and forgive my ramblings. I do like to talk about my comics.
Here is the link to purchase it: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...cts/not-so-super-man

Here are the samples!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



As always thanks for the support guys. Without it, I wouldn't be able to keep making these awesome comics!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Woodclaw, Dru1076, Ravens_ghost, CANNNNIS, Monty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
01 Oct 2017 17:34 #56417 by Woodclaw
Woodclaw replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

steeleblazer84 wrote: The next comic of mine I'd like to share some samples with you is a personal favorite of mine. Not so Super... Man! This was the second time I ever worked with Zanfadar who is just a terrific artist. I remember fondly writing this comic and expanding and working with Zanfadar. It was a true treat to see the pages coming in and how we both tweaked and revised the pages and it was one of the best experiences I've ever had writing and creating a comic. An experience that actually was revisited with the Lady of the Jungle series... But, I'll talk about that in a later post. This was one of my first purely superhero comics, and I believe during the action sequences in this comic zan and myself were able to capture the scope and scale you expect from a superhero comic. Buildings collapse, people fly through buildings, and just lots of damage and even some flying attacks. We went for a silverage style as that suits Zan's drawing style the best, and also I love the old school superhero tropes and plots. So it starts off with a damsel in distress in front of a death beam. Supra-man steps in front of the beam to save the woman, and as such it creates a reaction that gives the damsel in distress powers of her own. Powers even greater than our heroes... The villain then is able to replicate this, and he creates a monster!!! A woman even more powerful than the two heroes combined. This story of course is a pastiche'. However, I am still proud of it, as it hits all the right notes for a superhero tale. Apart from being a lot of fun, I believe it has a nice ending and positive message to it. Where it shows it takes more than brawn to be a hero. I'd love to do a new superhero series with Zan one day soon. It would be based on different characters, but still retain the tone of this tale.
Anyway I hope you all like this and forgive my ramblings. I do like to talk about my comics.
Here is the link to purchase it: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...cts/not-so-super-man

Here are the samples!

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.



As always thanks for the support guys. Without it, I wouldn't be able to keep making these awesome comics!


This one caught my eye a long time ago, but I always refrained from buying it because I was very short of money. I might get it in a couple of months though.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
01 Oct 2017 17:55 #56419 by Artnico
Artnico replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

steeleblazer84 wrote:

Artnico wrote: I've already bought the 3 issues and I really loved this character.
Can't wait to see the next part, hoping ther will be lot of feat of superstrength !
Thanks.

Well, the next few issues are either already drawn or being drawn. I always try to include as man feats of strength as I can into each issue. The next one has a cool segment with tanks, and also has her taking down a plane.
What type of feat of strength would you like to see her do?


Many thanks for your answer Steeleblazer.
Yes, I love women feat of strength especially like tank lifting, bending and throwing, in fact, as many superwomen lover here, I love fighting against army stuff !
That's why I love Miss Liberty comic !

Artnico.
"Superstrong women are sexy"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Artnico
  • Artnico's Avatar
  • Offline
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
  • STRONG GIRL is coming !
More
02 Oct 2017 03:33 #56428 by steeleblazer84
steeleblazer84 replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Artnico wrote: Many thanks for your answer Steeleblazer.
Yes, I love women feat of strength especially like tank lifting, bending and throwing, in fact, as many superwomen lover here, I love fighting against army stuff !
That's why I love Miss Liberty comic !

Then you're going to love the next few Ms. Liberty comics. The next one has her running all around the western front and does include a quick tank scene, and at the end she defeats an air raid. That comic should be released I'm hoping November. Then I'm hoping in January to release Book 3 Part 1 of Ms. Liberty. If that confuses you, just know I've decided to do side comics that detail her time in the war, and other matters. And the book 3 part 1 is part of her main story line. That will always move forward in time. The ability to bounce back and cover stuff in the past with the side comics is really something I am relishing. I just hope, that I don't burn you all out on Ms. Liberty. Each comic really is unique and has a different feel to it. Oh and Book 3 part 1 is looking amazing so far... Might be the best Ms. Liberty comic to date. And I know part 2 is going to be just as good!
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Monty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
07 Oct 2017 02:00 #56494 by steeleblazer84
steeleblazer84 replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Hey guys. I really appreciate all the comments and feedback. This forum seems to be more active than most and that is really cool!!!! As I said before outside of Ms Liberty I don't have too much standard superhero fare, yes I have a lot of strength feats but not a lot of spandex do gooders... That is something I'm hoping to change shortly however. But, I do have a really cool comic that I think might interest some of you guys. It's called Battle Blaze!!!
It's more akin to a Dragon Ball Z martial arts super powered comic than the traditional superhero stuff, but it still is super powers. Lot's of energy blasts, and people being knocked through buildings in this one. And for those of you who don't know much about either my work or the artists(Jorge Garay), we both love lots of action and we try to imbue each comic with plenty of humor. This comic is no exception and in this issue the main character saves the entire world from an alien invasion. Can't get much more superhero than that! I do hope to make this a series and expand upon the universe as I think it has great potential.
Here is the link to purchase it: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com/products/battle-blaze

Below are some samples for you to enjoy. I think you guys might like the third sample the best. She's breaking rocks that were hurled at her by the villain.
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Battle...e-Sample-1-693820250
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Battle...e-Sample-2-693820256
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Battle...e-Sample-3-693820266

Hope you enjoy.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, slim36, CANNNNIS, AuGoose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
07 Oct 2017 12:19 #56496 by AlbertC
AlbertC replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Great art indeed, congratulations! Keep it doing more and more
The following user(s) said Thank You: steeleblazer84

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Oct 2017 04:05 #56558 by steeleblazer84
steeleblazer84 replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Hey guys I just wanted to share with you my "Lady of the Jungle" comic. It's not a spandex superhero, but rather it's in the vein of the old school jungle adventure comics. But, there is plenty of feats of strength throughout the entire series. The Lady is also quite the hero as she rescues her love from a Lion, and she saves all the tribes of the jungle from an Evil Jungle Queen and her evil empire of "Domination". I love this series and I'm hoping you guys will like it as well. The whole series is 5 comics. The link to them will be below and below that will be lots and lots of cool samples!

Here is the link to purchase: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...l/lady-of-the-jungle


And here are the samples. No nudity, but femuscle awesomeness and one of the best lady Samson poses you'll ever see.... So NSFW!!

steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-1-684006289
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-2-684006295
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-3-684006304
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-4-684006311
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-1-692387375
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-2-692387385
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-3-692387394
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-1-699434012
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-2-699434019
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-3-699434032
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-4-699434056
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-1-705697376
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-2-705697390
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-3-705697398
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-4-705697404
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-1-709459742
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-2-709459750
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-3-709459761
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-4-709459768

As always thanks for the support and enjoy!!!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, Ravens_ghost, gotham_knight

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
14 Oct 2017 16:34 #56565 by Artnico
Artnico replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

steeleblazer84 wrote: Hey guys I just wanted to share with you my "Lady of the Jungle" comic. It's not a spandex superhero, but rather it's in the vein of the old school jungle adventure comics. But, there is plenty of feats of strength throughout the entire series. The Lady is also quite the hero as she rescues her love from a Lion, and she saves all the tribes of the jungle from an Evil Jungle Queen and her evil empire of "Domination". I love this series and I'm hoping you guys will like it as well. The whole series is 5 comics. The link to them will be below and below that will be lots and lots of cool samples!

Here is the link to purchase: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...l/lady-of-the-jungle


And here are the samples. No nudity, but femuscle awesomeness and one of the best lady Samson poses you'll ever see.... So NSFW!!

steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-1-684006289
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-2-684006295
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-3-684006304
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-O...1-Sample-4-684006311
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-1-692387375
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-2-692387385
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...2-Sample-3-692387394
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-1-699434012
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-2-699434019
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-3-699434032
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...3-Sample-4-699434056
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-1-705697376
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-2-705697390
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-3-705697398
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...4-Sample-4-705697404
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-1-709459742
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-2-709459750
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-3-709459761
steeleblazer84.deviantart.com/art/Lady-o...5-Sample-4-709459768

As always thanks for the support and enjoy!!!


I've bought it and loved it !
Very sexy tall amazons with extraordinary strength !
This comic is a "must have" for those who loves sexy tall women, female muscles, thickness, big breast and angel face !
Lot of feat of strength action.
I just hope that there will be a next season !

Artnico.
"Superstrong women are sexy"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Artnico
  • Artnico's Avatar
  • Offline
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
  • STRONG GIRL is coming !
More
14 Oct 2017 17:31 #56566 by steeleblazer84
steeleblazer84 replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Artnico wrote: I've bought it and loved it !
Very sexy tall amazons with extraordinary strength !
This comic is a "must have" for those who loves sexy tall women, female muscles, thickness, big breast and angel face !
Lot of feat of strength action.
I just hope that there will be a next season !


Sadly, I don't think there will be a next season... This comic seems to be the least popular comic I've ever released. I do love this series and so there is a slight chance that there could be a sequel... Very slight... But, I'd love to do a sequel where they head back to England, but first are attacked by pirates. Then I'd have them tackle some sort of corruption and organized crime. That would be season 2... The third season I'd have them back in the jungle for another adventure.
Anything is possible, but it seems for some reason people are hesitant to check this comic out.
But, thank you very much for the kind words. Means a lot.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
  • Offline
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
15 Oct 2017 18:05 #56576 by Artnico
Artnico replied the topic: Mighty Female Muscle Comix

steeleblazer84 wrote:

Artnico wrote: I've bought it and loved it !
Very sexy tall amazons with extraordinary strength !
This comic is a "must have" for those who loves sexy tall women, female muscles, thickness, big breast and angel face !
Lot of feat of strength action.
I just hope that there will be a next season !


Sadly, I don't think there will be a next season... This comic seems to be the least popular comic I've ever released. I do love this series and so there is a slight chance that there could be a sequel... Very slight... But, I'd love to do a sequel where they head back to England, but first are attacked by pirates. Then I'd have them tackle some sort of corruption and organized crime. That would be season 2... The third season I'd have them back in the jungle for another adventure.
Anything is possible, but it seems for some reason people are hesitant to check this comic out.
But, thank you very much for the kind words. Means a lot.


It is a pity that the comic has not been very successful. :(
Anyway, I really hope you could continue this story !
What a great idea to send Jane fighting some pirates (I imagine her making the boat sinking with her tremendous strength), and then that another awesome idea to take her back in London fighting an organized crime : I imagine her crushing some bones and lifting cars to frighten her ennemies ! :woohoo:
I think you're in the right place here to make the promotion of this outstanding Amazon / Uber girl comics.
Thanks for your work.

Artnico.
"Superstrong women are sexy"

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

  • Artnico
  • Artnico's Avatar
  • Offline
  • SWM - Senior
  • SWM - Senior
  • STRONG GIRL is coming !
More
Time to create page: 0.091 seconds