Amount

Mighty Female Muscle Comix

14 Nov 2020 18:18 #69716 by steeleblazer84
Replied by steeleblazer84 on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Thanks for your support Artnico.
Believe it or not, this was the most expensive issue of Ms. Liberty to date. I would have liked more pages too. But, I think its still a quality comic with over 20 pages of content.
And I always try to bring out my A game for Ms. L.

As for more in the future. Yes, there will be more in the future.
As for having her set in the present day. That is a goal. It hasn't been addressed yet, but she ages super super slow. And I have plans for her in the 60s... the 70s the 80s 90 and 00s and beyond...

But!!!! I need to establish more of the core story. Once that is established, I will do comics set in each of those decades. And each decade is a new style of Ms. Liberty.
Its going to take a lot of time and I might never get there. But, that is the goal.

I still haven't gotten to the Korean war yet... Really close to that one. And I have lots of plans to fill in the gaps in during WWII. But, yes... The first issue she really had lots of different hairstyles as it made sense for it to be that way.

Same thing with the longest day. Her hair isn't in the buns at the end of that one. Book III part 2 look for her hair to be bit different during that one too. Perhaps...
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, Agent00Soul

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• steeleblazer84
  • steeleblazer84's Avatar Topic Author
More
24 Nov 2020 10:45 #69846 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Manic made a one-off TF of Ms Liberty in 1969, giving her a pop-art feel.  Not sure if you commissioned that or it was one of his.

More
24 Nov 2020 12:42 #69851 by steeleblazer84
No... Not sure what you mean. Not a commission. He does have limited rights to her. As he is her co-creator.
But, I did ask him to keep me in the loop for what he does... She will get a minor redesign in the 60s... mainly a new hairstyle... Curious about the link... Share if you can please.

• steeleblazer84
More
24 Nov 2020 12:48 #69852 by Agent00Soul
Replied by Agent00Soul on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
It was on his Patreon page a few months ago.  I am a donor.  It was great, as all his stuff is.

More
14 May 2021 01:19 #71151 by steeleblazer84
Guys I have an amazing comic for you all tonight. Ms. Liberty returns for duty in a brand new adventure and she single handily takes on a whole squadron of enemy fighter planes. You've never seen Ms. Liberty perform feats of strength like these before and Lyman Dally just illustrated one of the most beautiful comics I've ever produced. This is a 24 page comic that contains a bonus mini comic and pinup by the another amazing artist The Muscle Girl Fan. Just hands down an amazing comic, I know you all will love it.

You can purchase the complete comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...ll-angels-have-wings

I want to thank you all for your support and remember it's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong. Just like Ms. Liberty! Enjoy the samples. No nudity... A little skimpy outfit, but not too much, but its a big, buff, beefy and amazingly sexy woman! So NSFW! Cos most people can't handle sexy femuscle. NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-1-879437268
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-2-879437275
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-3-879437279
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-4-879437285
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, eromacque

• steeleblazer84
More
14 May 2021 20:43 #71157 by eromacque
Replied by eromacque on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Ms. Liberty has been a truly great comic series. Fun character. Great period touches. Art that's often sensational. It's actually what got me to subscribe to MFMC. Really love her.

More
14 May 2021 23:54 #71159 by steeleblazer84
Thank you so much for the kind words.

Ms. Liberty means so much to me and I love hearing all the feedback about her, as she seems to be my most popular character.
This current comic was flash of inspiration and I feel like Lyman Dally really just did a fantastic job wiht the art. He took my ideas and made them so much better.
This is one of my all time favorite comics I've ever made.

Thanks again for taking the time for the kind words and your support. This means so very much.
The following user(s) said Thank You: eromacque

• steeleblazer84
More
21 May 2021 00:59 #71227 by steeleblazer84
Got an exciting comic for you all tonight. It's not dungeons and dragons its Amazon Quest 3, which is more like dungeons and jacked and stacked muscle babes! Lots and lots of action in this issue, with just the right amount of humor, and illustrated by the amazing Jorge Garay. If you're a fan of fantasy and muscle babes this is right up your alley.

You can purchase the complete 20 page comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...ducts/amazon-quest-3

I want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Thank you and enjoy the samples. No nudity, but scantily clad muscle babes, so NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...3-Sample-1-880140709
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...3-Sample-2-880140714
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...3-Sample-3-880140722
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Am...3-Sample-4-880140730

• steeleblazer84
More
18 Jun 2021 01:08 #71479 by steeleblazer84
The Super Spies 4 are back and this issue finds them in Big Trouble as they square off against a 50 foot rampaging giantess. Lots of female muscle growth and feats of strength in this action packed issue. If you love FMG and GTS and femuscle this is the comic for you. Also a minor spoiler for fans of humongous female beefcakes, this issue has one of the biggest women Dracowhip has ever illustrated. I just love the Super Spies and I'm glad they're back as there issues are always full of rock em sock em entertainment.
This might be a little more adult than some of you might normally like. There is no nudity in the issue. But, I do understand that Boob smashes or crushes might not be for everyone. The Super Spy comics do have lots of superhero type hijinks. Think James Bond but starring Bambi and Thumper from Diamonds are Forever and they're pumping iron 24/7 and on all protein diet!

You can purchase the complete 21 page comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...otally-super-spies-4

As always thank you all for your support. It is your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics. Enjoy the samples and I'd say NSFW. You got men being crushed by boobs... No nudity, but its a boob smash though.

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/To...4-Sample-1-882994015
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/To...4-Sample-2-882994023
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/To...4-Sample-3-882994028
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/To...4-Sample-4-882994032
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/To...4-Sample-5-882994035
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, slim36, Ravens_ghost, SCOTT R, Slim0926

• steeleblazer84
More
06 Aug 2021 23:32 #72002 by steeleblazer84
Its been awhile, but trust me the wait is worth it, for tonight is the epic conclusion of Ms. Liberty Book 3! Last we left off, Ms. Liberty was exposed to the dreaded Bimbo Gas, and while it enhanced certain assets, it drained her of her muscular might.
Now the nefarious USMEN want to use I.C.B.M.s to conquer the west and turn all the women into busty airheaded bimbos. It looks like its up to Ms. Liberty to save the day, but does she have the strength? Spoiler, yeah, I think she does.
This is an amazing comic, 30 pages of some of Dracowhip's best art. If you like Female Muscle Growth, Breast Enlargement, feats of strength, and just general Ms. Liberty being a bad a$$ you're going to love this issue.

You can purchase the complete comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com.../ms-liberty-3-part-2

Just want to thank you all for your support. It really means a lot to not just me, but the entire team behind Mighty Female Muscle Comix. Remember its your support that makes MFMC grow big and strong, just like the women in our comics.
No nudity, but... C'mon... Big busted sexy muscle babes. So NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-1-887935646
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-2-887935653
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-3-887935659
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-4-887935662
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-5-887935668
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...2-Sample-6-887935677
The following user(s) said Thank You: steelknight3000, Artnico, SCOTT R

• steeleblazer84
More
11 Aug 2021 11:28 #72061 by Artnico
Replied by Artnico on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
As soon as I saw the preview, I immediately bought the comic and a s usual, I was not disappointed : Ms Liberty is still so strong, sexy, patriotic and proud of her immense power. There are many very successful action scenes especially superhuman feats of strength so we want more !
This is for me the best MightyFemaleMuscle comix serie !

More
11 Aug 2021 12:07 #72063 by steeleblazer84
Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to respond.
I'm glad you like Ms. Liberty.
Sadly the sales of the last few comics have been really low.
Still way in the red on them. It's fine... Just a little disappointing.

However, the good news is there are 5 other Ms. Liberty comics already in production.

And to get back to the comic. It was a real pain to script and also for Dracowhip to draw. But, it turned out fantastic.
Just a great comic. I'm glad you liked all the action sequences. I really strived to make sure it wasn't just the same Ms. Liberty destroys a tank over and over again...
Not that there is anything wrong with her destroying tanks... But, its been done a lot(and will be done even more). But, for this issue I wanted something different and I am quite happy how it turned out.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico

• steeleblazer84
More
15 Aug 2021 00:17 #72087 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix

Thanks for the kind words and taking the time to respond.
I'm glad you like Ms. Liberty.
Sadly the sales of the last few comics have been really low.
Still way in the red on them. It's fine... Just a little disappointing.

However, the good news is there are 5 other Ms. Liberty comics already in production.

And to get back to the comic. It was a real pain to script and also for Dracowhip to draw. But, it turned out fantastic.
Just a great comic. I'm glad you liked all the action sequences. I really strived to make sure it wasn't just the same Ms. Liberty destroys a tank over and over again...
Not that there is anything wrong with her destroying tanks... But, its been done a lot(and will be done even more). But, for this issue I wanted something different and I am quite happy how it turned out.
Sorry to hear that.
I'm a terrible client (as all the comic shop in my area can confirm).

More
15 Aug 2021 00:27 #72088 by steeleblazer84
Well, its alright.
Not everyone can afford everything I release. I understand people have other wants and needs. I truly am thankful for each and every sale.

As its not something I am entitled to, but something I earn by releasing content people want.

Its just a tough time for most indie artists right now. When the economy gets better, I'm sure the sales will increase too. Its fine. That's what life is all about.

• steeleblazer84
More
19 Nov 2021 01:46 #72696 by steeleblazer84
Brand new Ms. Liberty comic for you all. We all know she is larger than with her Mighty Female Muscles and mythic feats of strength and legendary tales of her valor, it only stands to reason that her War Stories are equally as epic and larger than life. but, these are no tall tales, as she is a one woman army and tales of power and strength have shaken the entirety of the German lines on the western front.
This is just a great collection of Ms. Liberty with art by The Manic, Yatz, Lyman Dally, The Muscle Girl Fan and if you're a fan of feats of strength, female muscle growth and just women kicking butt then you're going to love this comic.

Here is the link to purchase the complete 30 page comic: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...-liberty-war-stories

As always I want to thank you all for your support. It's your support that makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like Ms. Liberty!!! No nudity, but c'mon. Its sexy Ms. Liberty kicking butt and ripping out of her clothes, so NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-1-898318418
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-2-898318423
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-3-898318429
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...s-Sample-4-898318432
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, aguilauno, Agent00Soul, Slim0926, cristian01984

• steeleblazer84
More
19 Nov 2021 04:05 #72697 by eromacque
YESSSS! Ms. Liberty is a favorite! Love the character and the art previews are TERRIFIC! Buying it right now!
The following user(s) said Thank You: steeleblazer84

More
19 Nov 2021 14:19 #72700 by LustMonster
Replied by LustMonster on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Just bought it. Looks great!

More
19 Nov 2021 16:29 #72701 by Artnico
I'm so happy to see Ms Liberty is back ! I missed her so much, she's one of my favorite super strong woman ! 

More
23 Nov 2021 15:00 #72730 by steeleblazer84
Just want to thank everyone who replied and said nice things about the new Ms. Liberty comic.

More Ms. Liberty is on the way. This year I released 3 Ms. Liberty comics and hopefully next year I will release 5-6 Ms. Liberty comics.
That's my goal. So plenty more adventures from her are on the way.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico

• steeleblazer84
More
23 Nov 2021 22:54 #72735 by Artnico
This last adventure of Ms Liberty "War stories" is probably one of the best issue of our favorite super strong heroine. Plenty of female super strength feats, steel bending, tanks lift and crush, so much display of strength I'm waiting for such kind of comic.
Many thanks to Steelblazer for this awesome work ! 

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

More
26 Nov 2021 03:50 #72758 by RoryWasHere
Replied by RoryWasHere on topic Mighty Female Muscle Comix
Just a thought but if Ms. Liberty ages slower or has stop ageing completely then that could be made into plot point in future comics not set in ww2, like a villainess from ww2 who wants to be young again and superpowerful by trying to steal powers and lifeforce, like the bad guy the Wolverine (2013)

More
04 Jan 2022 00:14 #73065 by steeleblazer84
That could be a storyline...

I don't know... I just really take it one issue at a time. But, I am getting excited as I think within this year I might be able to get into 1960s!!!

It might be next year however... And yes, I will be doing big time jumps..... Moving forward... Not huge time jumps... But, I can and will always fill in the gaps with one off issues...

That just means the timeline page for her is going to be really crowded!

• steeleblazer84
More
14 Jan 2022 01:15 #73114 by steeleblazer84
Ms. Liberty returns and this time she's brought backup... Not that she needs it, but... I think that the German's are going to find that dealing with two super soldiers might just be Two Too Much! Just fantastic art by the amazing Zanfadar and great colors by ulics and co-written Philip Lawson. Zan's art really suits Ms. Liberty and this issue has all the things you expect from her: Female Muscle Growth, and lots of feats of strength and action as Ms. Liberty and her newfound sidekick take on the whole German Army... Yeah, its not a fair fight... As bullets bounce off these ladies and they destroy tanks and planes, and toss soldiers around like rag dolls. They're just two too much and I know you're all going to enjoy this comic.

You can purchase the complete 22 page comic here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...liberty-two-too-much

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like Ms. Liberty herself! Enjoy the samples below. no nudity, but it is sexy femuscle and some mild violence so NSFW!

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...h-Sample-1-903761145
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...h-Sample-2-903761149
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...h-Sample-3-903761152
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...h-Sample-4-903761155
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Ms...h-Sample-5-903761157
The following user(s) said Thank You: Artnico, Slim0926

• steeleblazer84
More
25 Mar 2022 00:21 #73528 by steeleblazer84
Super pleased to be able to announce the release of Alpha to Beta 3. This comic has been a long time coming and I hope you all agree that it's been worth the wait. Lots of superhero fun in this issue as you have super feats of strength, killer robots, GIANT killer robots, and super SNU SNU! Lots of super snu snu as Alpha Woman recharges her powers a certain way, that leaves Alpha Man feeling used and abused and feeling like nothing more than a superpowered cell phone charger.

The complete 23 page comic can be purchased here: mighty-female-muscle-comix.myshopify.com...ucts/alpha-to-beta-3

As always I want to thank you all for your support. Your support is what makes Mighty Female Muscle Comix grow big and strong just like the women in our comics.
No nudity in the samples, but NSFW cos its sexy female muscles.

www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...3-Sample-1-910920417
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...3-Sample-2-910920428
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...3-Sample-3-910920434
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...3-Sample-4-910920439
www.deviantart.com/steeleblazer84/art/Al...3-Sample-5-910920442

• steeleblazer84
More
25 Mar 2022 05:29 #73529 by eromacque
Fantastic! The best uberwomen on the web. AND new art by my favorite artist (his Ms. Liberty stuff is absolutely terrific!)

I'll be purchasing this pronto.

KEEP MAKING AMAZING STUFF!

More
Time to create page: 0.158 seconds