Amount

Super strength in Amazonias.

09 Aug 2018 15:37 #60606 by Artnico
Super strength in Amazonias. was created by Artnico
Finally James Stilton have decided to introduce female characters who possess superhuman strength in his fantastic comics. I always loved what he has been doing since the beginning, but I think female superstrength was really missing.

That's why I bought two of his latest stories, "Super Sarah" and Sophie's strength" because when I saw the preview, I found them very interesting from this point of view. 
And you know what ? I wasn't disappointed, I loved these two stories, especially Super Sarah ! It's like I never been so excited by reading a superwomen comic.

This character is simply perfect : Sarah is tall, she's a perfect mix between fit and thick curves, she has big muscles but not too much which makes her stay very feminine, she's got big tits of course and as all James Stilton's female characters she's got a pretty youthful face that makes her looks like an angel... In addition to that, she has superhuman strength which makes her even more sexy. 
I highly recommend this comic to all who love tall and sexy women with superhuman strength !
Here is the link to  Super Sarah 

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL, aguilauno, Slim0926

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Artnico
  • Artnico's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds