Amount

Tales from the Dark Multiverse

05 Nov 2019 08:11 #65461 by lojack
Tales from the Dark Multiverse was created by lojack
This will be right up many folk's alleys here- what if Lois Lane got all of Superman's powers and decided to make people pay for the death of Superman? Once again, two info bits on it, with some images from CBR.

Story overview 

Interview with creative team
The following user(s) said Thank You: Ravens_ghost

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lojack
  • lojack's Avatar Topic Author
More
05 Nov 2019 19:44 #65473 by veggicidal
Replied by veggicidal on topic Tales from the Dark Multiverse
That's pretty hot. :)

More
05 Nov 2019 20:11 #65475 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Tales from the Dark Multiverse
I can see where they're going with this series, but in spite of all the superpowered action I really didn't enjoy it at all.
On one hand, Lois's reaction to Clark's death felt more plausible than in the original story, on the other that reaction was blown out of proportion and scale. I know that this is actually the whole point of this series, to show how thing could have gone much worse in a different time and place... but it still left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth.
The following user(s) said Thank You: TwiceOnThursdays

• Woodclaw
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
06 Nov 2019 00:53 #65486 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Tales from the Dark Multiverse

Woodclaw wrote: I can see where they're going with this series, but in spite of all the superpowered action I really didn't enjoy it at all.
On one hand, Lois's reaction to Clark's death felt more plausible than in the original story, on the other that reaction was blown out of proportion and scale. I know that this is actually the whole point of this series, to show how thing could have gone much worse in a different time and place... but it still left a terrible aftertaste in my mouth.

I have to say I collect Super-Lois comics, so I was really looking forward to this....and I have to say my reaction is pretty similar.

My general reaction to the entire Metal/Dark Universe/Batman Who Laughs isn't very good and I'm pretty tired of it all.  Mix in the entire JLA/Super Powered Lex Luther (Lex becomes a bland villian when he gets powers) ... and I'm done with the whole thing and wish DC would move on.

There were a few brights spots in all that but mostly it's a giant pile of "is it over yet?" for me.

More
Time to create page: 0.050 seconds