Amount

Comics Garage Sale - great prices

13 Apr 2020 21:03 #67674 by Sarge395
Comics Garage Sale - great prices was created by Sarge395
Stuck at home.  Started going through some long boxes.  Checking eBay prices sporadically.  The completed/sold listings are more useful than starting bids obviously.  

Going to read some issues one last time and then send off.  

Would like to simply pass them on to new readers and not to anyone looking to turn a buck on them unless they are donating the profits to SWM site maintenance or commissioning something that we can all share in afterwards.  But what I don't know I don't know.  Just putting out some trust and goodwill I hope.  Love to see them scanned in one day.  But I don't have the patience now.  

First up is my Sinammon Comic collection.  Several single issues in near mint condition have sold for around $10 each.  I have issues 1-12 and two related (Infama).  The #6 with foil lettering and regular.  Here is a sample image of a few on eBay.  

Mature as in R rated language.  Sexy, sassy, sappy, super powers, low on plot.  Perfect.  Just PM me if you want them.  YOU pay shipping.  Delivery time dependent on when I can get back to my company mail room for convenience.  

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

The following user(s) said Thank You: rivet, Markiehoe, Monty

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Sarge395's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
17 Apr 2020 21:00 - 17 Apr 2020 23:18 #67767 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Comics Garage Sale - great prices
Hi Sarge,

There is possibly an idea here for an online auction on SWM where these are auctioned and money proceeds are given to Superwomenmania? Just a thought!

Many Thanks.
Last edit: 17 Apr 2020 23:18 by Monty.

More
18 Apr 2020 15:23 #67774 by fats
Replied by fats on topic Comics Garage Sale - great prices
HI all,

please keep the discussion to the topic in hand, I've deleted the posts about the current pandemic as it's not related to this topic, 

Fats
The following user(s) said Thank You: Raa

• fats
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds