Amount

Inheriting Super Powers

19 Nov 2021 14:08 - 24 Nov 2021 19:20 #72699 by Monty
Inheriting Super Powers was created by Monty
A young woman inherits Super Powers from a meteorite after 'hijacking' the original holder of her very own powers.
The powers won't enhance her muscles for her new enviable super strength, her ability to fly and her new invulnerabilty. Instead her new powers gravitate to enlarging the girl's boobs.
Here she finds her newly found powers as she raises herself from the ground for the first time by cupping her enhanced chest.

"Yeah, usually these beauties would be way too heavy to lift, but why should I even care when I now possess the SuperStrength this great body has awarded and given me? Are you ready for me, World!"
​​​​

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 24 Nov 2021 19:20 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, slim36, aguilauno, Slim0926, terrybogard, cristian01984

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Monty
  • Monty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
29 Nov 2021 15:04 - 30 Nov 2021 05:11 #72804 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Inheriting Super Powers
Here is the first girl who touched the meteorite and became blessed with boobs that have enhanced her with Super Powers.
(She eventually regains her powers from the blonde girl who initially steals them.)
In her dark costume, she already knows she has her super strength and that she can fly, but here she discovers she is indestructible to mere bullets after being shot at point blank range on her fabulous new chest.
Not a bad discovery for a girl adjusting to being Super in every way!

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 30 Nov 2021 05:11 by Monty.
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno, terrybogard, cristian01984, Rjjt456

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Monty
  • Monty's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Elite Member
  • Elite Member
More
Time to create page: 0.057 seconds