Amount

The 4th Gold Diggers Gold Brick

19 Jan 2006 21:52 #4198 by happiest_in_shadows
The 4th Gold Diggers Gold Brick was created by happiest_in_shadows
I just thought I would mention that it is out. Incase someone doesn't know what Gold Diggers is about.

Gina Diggers is basically a uber smart scientist/explorer who tends to spend her time exploring ancient ruins and other dimensions. She is often accompanied by one of her sisters Cheetah or Brianna Diggers.

Cheetah (real name Brittany) Diggers is a were-cheetah and thus is not only super humanly fast but super humanly strong as well. She can bench press around five tons and in one of the older comic even makes reference to bench pressing pickup trucks to keep her muscles tone.

Brianna is actually a close of the two Digger's sisters and thus has a mixture of both her traits and while Gina's purely human DNA has made her somewhat weaker physicall then Cheetah she is none the less quite strong.

They are also a good deal of very capable females.

Julie Diggers is the adoptive mother of Cheetah and biological mother of Gina. She is from the alternate dimension known as Jade and is a warrior. She is strong enough that she can pick up Cheetah (All 300 pounds 7 feet of her) and prance around on her tip toes when she is excited.

Zeldal and Linki are also two super strong females though they are bad girls. Their employeer Talon (Aka: Peewee He is still a kid) is a genetics engineer and has given them both super human levels of strength and endurance. Unfortunately Linki and Zeldal tend to end up fighting each other more often then the enemy if Talon doesn't do something to keep them from fighting.

Most recent method and seemingly effective is to make them pay for each other's medical bills.

Ayane is a new comer to the Gold Digger's universe. I don't know her exact strength level but her and Luan (yep another capable female) push a massive stone block up a ramp with quite a bit of ease she is also a exceptional fighter. The stone I should mention looks to be granite or the such and I would guess its dimensions are 4x4x4.

Ayane is quite interesting to me since while she is a kind person most people are scared to death of her. It isn't for any particular thing she done ( umm other then being one of the most capable fighters on earth) the main reason is her eyes and smile. Ayane simply looks viscious and there isn't anything she can really do about it.

Oh and while I don't plan on introducing Luan the reason she was pushing such a massive stone slab is she was being punished by Julie who is her martial arts instructor. Julie has her students build things when they upset her and if they really piss her off (such as when her daughter spends 400 thousand dollars of her money) she makes them build a pyramid.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• happiest_in_shadows
  • happiest_in_shadows's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 Jan 2006 06:23 #4231 by Marina
Replied by Marina on topic Re: The 4th Gold Diggers Gold Brick
Ayane is my favoirte character...but youre also forgetting great chrs like Crush and Zane! They both are extremly superhuman.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds