Amount

Supergirl #4 (SPOILERS)

10 Feb 2006 14:28 #4453 by lfan
Supergirl #4 (SPOILERS) was created by lfan
Well, aside from the anorexic, Lindsey Lohan/Nicole Ritchie artwork, not a bad book from an action standpoint. Those readers that are bitter at them making Sgirl "more powerful than Superman" should stay away cause this one shows her power in all its glory.

After easily toying with Luthor and dispatching him and his battlesuit, the "bad" Kara takes on the JLU and basically wipes the floor with them! Sparked visions of Deathstroke taking out the JSA in Identity Crisis, but this episode was just a demonstration of pure power (although the way she dispatches Flash is kinda creative and all finesse). Sets up a penultimate battle of good Kara versus bad Kara in next issue which looks to be a Supergirl slugfest.

Oh, and on another postivie note, Ed Benes ( www.comicartcommunity.com/gallery/categories.php?cat_id=23 ) returns as guest penciler I believe on issue #6. While I'm not totally down on Churchill's pencils, he's starting to draw a little Turner-esque for my tastes! Put a little meat on her bones, Ian!!

Peace
LF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.032 seconds