Amount

Super powered woman in Union Jack

22 Oct 2006 23:01 #7094 by Berkhart
Super powered woman in Union Jack was created by Berkhart
There's a pretty cool super woman in the current Union Jack mini series. I've never seen her before, but she has all the classic powers: strength, flight, and invulnerable. There is also some excellent scenes in the comic of her taking out some super villains.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
More
27 Oct 2006 21:54 #7137 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Super powered woman in Union Jack
That is Sabra I believe -- on the very short list of Israeli superheroes. Yep, she got all the "supergirl" trimmings -- strength, flight, speed, invulnerability. She even went toe-to-toe with the Hulk back in her early days (circa Hulk #250-something I believe).

Glad to see they updated the costume as well......

ElF

There's a pretty cool super woman in the current Union Jack mini series. I've never seen her before, but she has all the classic powers: strength, flight, and invulnerable. There is also some excellent scenes in the comic of her taking out some super villains.

More
29 Oct 2006 01:20 #7152 by Berkhart
Replied by Berkhart on topic Re: Super powered woman in Union Jack
Didn't realize that she had appeared in any comics before this. I've come to like her, even in the two issues that I've read so far. I guess it's because she's got a different look and attitude than most super hotties...

• Berkhart
  • Berkhart's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds