Amount

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ALL

06 Dec 2006 12:54 #7528 by SHTL
VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ALL was created by SHTL
The biggest problem is always the same for all us superhuman feats lovers: is too expensive to realize decent feats of super strenght in live-actions video clips, and all that is made until now (Mandi Steele with "The awakening", Random's "Project: superwoman", etc) is great and i never end to thanks for it, but all those feats are unfortunately far far away from our great feats writed on our stories (I'm thinking personally about all fantastic feats so well ideated from my favourites Happiest, Concept, Dru, DKC and few stories of others i'm probably forgetting); until Hollywood will start to realize really superhuman girls scenes performing our dreamed actions with a decent amount of products (major movies, series,...) you all will be not satisfied (i know that mind is better than eyes and i love to imagine and read but i have the honesty to tell public that we will be all hyper-excited if what i'm telling about was realized): SO, WHY DON'T CONCENTRATE OUR EFFORTS TO PROMOTE-REALIZE-ASK COMMISSIONS-PRODUCE ANIMATED CLIPS-MOVIES-SHORT MOVIES ???
WILL BE FAR MORE EASY TO CREATE THE SAME (OR NEAR THE SAME) SCENES DREAMED IN THE STORIES.

What do you think ?

Thanks,
SHTL

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• SHTL
  • SHTL's Avatar Topic Author
More
06 Dec 2006 16:43 #7532 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ALL
I lost track. What was the question again?

More
06 Dec 2006 17:28 #7533 by SHTL
Replied by SHTL on topic EASIER
WHAT DO YOU THINK ABOUT PRODUCE OR CONTRIBUTE TO PRODUCE ANIMATIONS OF OUR MOST DREAMED FEATS OF STREGHT ?

ANIMATIONS ARE FAR LESS EXPENSIVE AND EASY TO REALIZE THAN LIVE ACTION MOVIES WITH REAL ACTORS.

IS CLEAR NOW ?

WHAT DO YOU THINK ???

THANKS
SHTL

• SHTL
  • SHTL's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Dec 2006 01:45 #7535 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ALL
In the orginal 1940's Superman serials, they did just that. It was live actors until it was time for the superstuff like flying, and then it would be several seconds of cartoons, then back to the live action. Not bad really.

More
07 Dec 2006 03:00 #7536 by Random321
Replied by Random321 on topic Re: VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION FOR ALL
One of my goals is to not stagnate with the effects and creativity on Project Super Woman. With each new batch of shorts I write and film I’m trying to “step it up” so I’m not in over my head with things I can’t use.

The first three videos I did were “simpler” and along the lines of what I’ve done before for my old “Manips Of” page or for other peoples projects. With the next batch of shorts I go to level 2. Then level 3. Then level 4. I have these planned and just need to develop the stories with/around them.

With each level things get more difficult and expensive so I’m being careful and slowly building up. Stick with me and I’ll be doing all those things you’ve imagined only in live action which I think is much more fun.

It’s a shame so few people seem to know about it but there is one page out there that already has tried what you’re talking about that I enjoy greatly. www.supergirlmovieproject.com

More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds