Amount

RULES: Never-Ending Ubergal Character List Thread (updated)

05 Feb 2007 15:02 #8144 by lfan
OK, let's begin....

RULES:
=====
Each poster submits the name of a female ubergal that possesses superstrength (to keep EVERY Lois Lane and Scarlet Witch type out of it) from the comics. If you submit someone kinda unknown or esoteric, please put some reference materials/links or the comic company that she is involved with (ex: Marvel, DC, Antarctic Press, Better Comics, etc). Of course, the "easy ones" (e.g. Supergirl, WW, etc) need not have any intro. Please post only ONE character at a time per post. You may submit more than one post, but not in a row. I'll try to resummarize the list, every 15 posts or so....

GOAL
====
Why do this mindless exercise? Well the hope is that it'll get more people posting. What can be simpler than a one word post? Also, to expose other people to lesser-known charcaters they might not be familiar with.

PRIZE
====
The last person that posts a legit "ubergirl" with no followup for 48 hrs will receive a free digital copy of a pinup commission of a character of his/her choice compliments of SWM by some established pinup artist of our choosing (we'll pick a good one, we promise).

So without further ado, let us begin......

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
06 Mar 2007 21:05 #8516 by argonaut

PRIZE
====
The last person that posts a legit "ubergirl" with no followup for 48 hrs will receive a free digital copy of a pinup commission of a character of his/her choice compliments of SWM by some established pinup artist of our choosing (we'll pick a good one, we promise).

Okay, it's been nearly five days since I added Starfire to the list. Do I win?

How long will you wait before declaring that X was the "last" person to add to the list?

More
06 Mar 2007 22:52 #8518 by lfan
Didn't go as long as I had hoped, but rules a rule......send me your idea Argo, and I'll get it done.....

In the meantime everyone, feel free to keep adding....

ElF

PRIZE
====

Okay, it's been nearly five days since I added Starfire to the list. Do I win?

How long will you wait before declaring that X was the "last" person to add to the list?

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
07 Mar 2007 00:41 #8520 by argonaut
Well, my post wasn't entirely serious ... shoulda put in one of those winky-faces.

Yeah, let's try to keep the list going. I've been keeping a few names in reserve ...

Lfan, maybe you could establish that the FIRST person to add a bona-fide ubergirl to the list without anyone adding another for, say, ONE WEEK will be the winner ...

and in the meantime, maybe you could get off your ass and post that list you promised. As Grayface said, it's kind of a pain to read through seven pages to make sure you're not repeating a name someone else submitted.

More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds