Amount

Commission Feedback

20 Jul 2006 02:28 #6316 by willow
Commission Feedback was created by willow
I am thinking of requesting a few commission pieces from an 3d graphic artist to do some scenes from two of the stories I have written. I am debating about which scenes would be best to illustrate and wanted to get some feedback from the forum. If you could pick 4 different scenes to be made into four separate 3d graphic images from my two stories, Goddess Club and Family Reunion, which scenes would you pick?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• willow
  • willow's Avatar Topic Author
More
07 Jun 2007 21:44 #9481 by lfan
Replied by lfan on topic Re: Commission Feedback
Hey Willow --

I saw this message and also noticed Rocinate, one of the grandmasters of 3d art/manips just joined our community. If looking for a commission....

As for a scene, I think I listed one of your scenes in the SWM Announcement thread which is collecting dust... :P

ElF

I am thinking of requesting a few commission pieces from an 3d graphic artist to do some scenes from two of the stories I have written. I am debating about which scenes would be best to illustrate and wanted to get some feedback from the forum. If you could pick 4 different scenes to be made into four separate 3d graphic images from my two stories, Goddess Club and Family Reunion, which scenes would you pick?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds