Amount

Foxtrot 3D attempted commission

26 Dec 2008 16:13 #14540 by Sarge395
Foxtrot 3D attempted commission was created by Sarge395
Well, I tried to work with the artist at Foxtrot3d.com but I've lost touch with him. Emails go unanswered. Not sure why. Wanted to have him create a busty fantasy Supergirl with evil intent. Supergirl gets tired of being good all the time and putting up with all the demands that the people feel entitled to. They don't respect her in her opinion and take advantage of her good naturedness. So on occassion she rounds up known rapists, murderers, and people whom she feels should not be walking among the rest of the normal folk. They are knocked out, flown to a secure warehouse, and destroyed in twisted ways. Here is one image from his site followed by the rest that we had worked on but never gotten beyond.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Sarge395's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
27 Dec 2008 05:21 #14544 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Re: Foxtrot 3D attempted commission
Sadly, I had the same happen to me with this guy. Never even bothered to answer my emails about why he bailed. He setup three girls for me based on my Goddess Club/Family Reunion stories, but when we started to talk about images or comic he bailed without a word.

What irks me the most is that he bailed without even a "I am not interested. See you later." message. I believe his website, which he still updates, took off and he felt commissions were no longer worth his time.

What is worse is that it gives a bad name to other artists. I will think twice before approaching another artist for a commission. At least he did not take my money and run like other artists......

If anyone has had similar or different experiences with him, I would be interested in hearing them.

Alexa

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.039 seconds