Amount

Commission accepted (provided someone is interested)

04 Jul 2010 17:24 #19664 by hoppers13
you can give a look at my works here:
hoppers13.deviantart.com
(please consider only the most recent ones... there are pics from something like 15 yers ago in some of the gallery folders)

If someone is interested please send me a note on DA or reply to this post

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• hoppers13
  • hoppers13's Avatar Topic Author
More
05 Jul 2010 12:53 #19670 by lfan
Lemme say to anyone thinking of commissioning Hoppers, that he is truly great to work with. I've done some commissions with him and cannot be anything but totally pleased!

Little side note is that he is a big 'ubergirl' fan and even had a brief tenure on Femforce, so he knows his supergals. Anyone thinking of doing some pinups, I highly recommend Hopppers!

ElF

you can give a look at my works here:
hoppers13.deviantart.com
(please consider only the most recent ones... there are pics from something like 15 yers ago in some of the gallery folders)

If someone is interested please send me a note on DA or reply to this post

More
07 Jul 2010 13:35 #19693 by Artnico
Hello hoppers13 !

I just look at your pictures on DeviantART and I must say that I find them extraordinary. I especially love Soviet Superwoman : she's really strong and sexy ! :shock:
I am very interested in the idea of commission artwork. Indeed, it has been a long time since I think to make a mini comic about a Super heroine that I created for the game "Champions Online". Do you think you could make this kind of commission ?
Where should we contact you to discuss about it ?
Thank you very much.
:wink:

More
07 Jul 2010 14:08 #19694 by hoppers13

Hello hoppers13 !

I just look at your pictures on DeviantART and I must say that I find them extraordinary. I especially love Soviet Superwoman : she's really strong and sexy ! :shock:
I am very interested in the idea of commission artwork. Indeed, it has been a long time since I think to make a mini comic about a Super heroine that I created for the game "Champions Online". Do you think you could make this kind of commission ?
Where should we contact you to discuss about it ?
Thank you very much.
:wink:

Right now I'm working on a comic book with Larafan, so it will take a while, still I'd like to know your idea.
Ok let's have a chat. You can write me at gianluca.cerritelli@gmail.com

• hoppers13
  • hoppers13's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds