Amount

Save My Kitty!

04 Dec 2010 19:06 #21019 by Dr. Muttonchops
Save My Kitty! was created by Dr. Muttonchops
Here's a sweet little Supergirl pic that Deviant artist mhunt did for another, named kclcmdr. I really like it, as it embodies the kind of superheroine that I love, one with a generous heart whose willing to go out of her way for anyone. Enjoy! :D

I would've posted the direct pic right here, but it wouldn't let me. :(

mhunt.deviantart.com/art/Save-my-kitty-commission-188279220

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Dr. Muttonchops's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
05 Dec 2010 00:38 #21020 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Save My Kitty!
Nice find, Doc.

If you changed her hair from blonde to red, and added gloves to her costume, that could be an illustration for one of the early chapters of "The Supergirl of Smallville."

And if you click on the link to "SupergirlDAFC," you'll find a big gallery of Supergirl art, arranged topically. It varies in quality, but any Supergirl fan will likely find much to enjoy.

More
06 Dec 2010 01:27 #21030 by Dr. Muttonchops
Replied by Dr. Muttonchops on topic Sorry!
Oops! :oops: I meant to respond to Argo's message, but instead, I started a new topic by mistake. Haven't made that mistake in a while! Sorry! :cry: You admins can delete it if you'd like.

Anyway, Argo, like I meant to say to you, I'm glad that we share the same kind of tastes in our superheroine characters!

Also, I have several stories in the group you mentioned, as well as the Fleischer Superwoman pic that was commissioned for me.

Nice to hear from you again, my friend! :D

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Dr. Muttonchops's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.036 seconds