Amount

Congrats to JJ Marreiro...

14 Feb 2007 21:39 #8339 by lfan
Congrats to JJ Marreiro... was created by lfan
Anyone that was a fan of the late, great Supergirls Inc. (SGI) was most likely familiar with genre-fan and artist JJ Marreiro, the creator of the Brazillian superheroine Stunning Woman ( www.internationalhero.co.uk/s/stunningwoman.htm ). JJ was/is a fan and supporter of the genre and was a regular contributor to the artist and themed galleries for which I'll always be thankful for.

Needless to say, I was very excited to hear that JJ's hard work and talent have been recently recognized by DC Comics as he was the inker on the latest issue of Omac ( dccomics.com/comics/?cm=6815 )!!!

If you haven't picked it up, please do to help support a fellow fan and helluva nice guy! Don't know if it was coincidence, but there is even a little ubergal action in it with Vienna (one of the girls) slugging it out with Superman! :)

JJ actually still drops in from time to time (and is gonna be contributing on a little project Mike and I are trying to put together over at badgrrls.com) so please join me in congratulating him on his recent endeavor!

ElF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds