Amount

Re: Bulletproof Bouncing Breasts

17 Nov 2007 12:38 #10915 by brantley
Bulletproof Bouncing Breasts was created by brantley
Came across this at David C. Matthews' site:

www.dcmstudiosonline.com/galleries/tetsuko/tko_bulletproof.html

Really hot. And NSFW.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• brantley
  • brantley's Avatar Topic Author
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
17 Nov 2007 14:06 #10916 by Captain Marbles
Replied by Captain Marbles on topic Re: Bulletproof Bouncing Breasts
W :shock: W

More
17 Nov 2007 15:34 #10920 by willow
Replied by willow on topic Re: Bulletproof Bouncing Breasts
Wow indeed

More
17 Nov 2007 16:41 #10921 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Re: Bulletproof Bouncing Breasts
Good old Dave... he's got one wild imagination. But this animation is cool.

My only criticism is that the bullets are probably too small (which Dave acknowledges) and that the effect in hitting her boobs is probably understated if they are truly supposed to be human soft. The bullets would dimple a lot deeper.

But that said, nobody had done an animation half this close to the 'reality' of an invulnerable woman (whatever that means to each of us).

I just wish the woman's proportions were a bit closer to realistic.

But this is really outstanding work. Does anyone have the tools to pull this off with an ubergirl of the proportions we usually envision in this group?

Here are some candidate pictures that I've tweaked, but I don't have the automation tools (NSFW):

velorian.org/20-lrgca.jpg
velorian.org/kara08.jpg
velorian.org/02c.jpg

Shadar

• shadar
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
19 Nov 2007 22:49 #10948 by conceptfan
Replied by conceptfan on topic Re: Bulletproof Bouncing Breasts

Bulletproof Bouncing Breasts

Quite simply, the finest thread title in the history of this forum.

Lovely link. I prefer 'em much less muscled myself, but the animation certainly got my mind wandering...

I tend to go for brunettes. Here's a freeze-frame from a movie I'd quite like to make one day. Big thanks to the fellow forummer who applied the 'shop magic. www.conceptfan.com/power/iop018.html

More
20 Nov 2007 01:37 #10949 by brantley
Replied by brantley on topic Re: Bulletproof Bouncing Breasts
Er, that was MY title, you know.

• brantley
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
20 Nov 2007 17:47 #10957 by conceptfan

Bulletproof Bouncing Breasts

A thousand apologies, Brantley.

More
20 Nov 2007 19:32 #10967 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Some attempts to portray bulletproofness
Nice attempt at bullets, Conceptfan. But its a real challenge to show this. Many of tried, yours is about as good as it normally gets, but I'm still unsatisfied. That little bit of animation was getting closer... but this is still a challenge.

Here are my contributions, most of which are tied to unfinished stories, and none of which are really satisfactory (a few are NSFW). You'll also note that energy weapons and their aftereffects are easier to portray. I've been trying to get this right for a long time, but not there yet.

velorian.org/xara_lightning5.jpg
velorian.org/04aa.jpg
velorian.org/casta771600x1200a.jpg
velorian.org/jolie2721600x1200b.jpg
velorian.org/asha_after_un5.jpg
velorian.org/gabriela_barros02d.jpg
velorian.org/KARAZA3A.JPG
velorian.org/wppBr@Isc_Gisele_Bundchen_008a.jpg
velorian.org/mh01b_768a.jpg
velorian.org/cassie07b.jpg
velorian.org/anne103_shadar.jpg
velorian.org/keeley-afc-1f.jpg
velorian.org/amb_wife91.jpg
velorian.org/am_wife101a.jpg
velorian.org/3628a.jpg
velorian.org/Chrystal_RedekoppWWb.jpg

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: thebigguy01

• shadar
More
20 Nov 2007 21:57 #10968 by brantley
JonX seems to do the best bullet-bouncing stills.

• brantley
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
20 Nov 2007 22:04 #10969 by shadar
Do you have some examples of his work?

Shadar

• shadar
More
20 Nov 2007 22:27 #10970 by brantley
The following user(s) said Thank You: q7w9a4s6z13

• brantley
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
20 Nov 2007 22:28 #10971 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Re: Some attempts to portray bulletproofness

Nice attempt at bullets, Conceptfan. But its a real challenge to show this. Many of tried, yours is about as good as it normally gets, but I'm still unsatisfied. That little bit of animation was getting closer... but this is still a challenge.

I actually thought about turning this into a project for a course in mathematical modelling -- but I wasn't sure I could talk the professor into letting me do it.

More
21 Nov 2007 13:07 #10976 by lfan
Just ask to use the classic example of bullets bouncing off Superman -- everyone loves the big guy. Then for extra credit on the project, modify the model using "more contoured" surfaces! ;)

ElF

I actually thought about turning this into a project for a course in mathematical modelling -- but I wasn't sure I could talk the professor into letting me do it.

More
21 Nov 2007 14:29 #10977 by CaptainIrishman
Replied by CaptainIrishman on topic Re: Some attempts to portray bulletproofness

Shadar

conceptfan and gooner are gonna lurv this one
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Have to say I liked those but seriously gotta agree with Brantley: Jonx does excellent bouncing bullets .....and follows it up with giggles too :roll:

More
21 Nov 2007 16:12 #10979 by conceptfan

Wonderful! Stunning!

And biting her lip in response too, showing what's she's thinking: "Mmmmm. That felt nice. Now what shall I do in response?"

I prefer her with her "normal" eye-colour, but that's nitpicking.

Also, muchos bonus marks for leaving the sacred crest unsullied. Fabregastic effort!

More
21 Nov 2007 17:13 #10981 by shadar
My assumption, regarding the holes in her top, was that the bullet went through the fabric fairly clean, but then shattered into tiny pieces against her skin, and the ricochet cut all the small holes coming out.

That would be true of steel or carbide-tipped bullets, but not a pure lead one. But high-powered rifle rounds, especially armor-piercing rounds, are made of tungsten and other more brittle substances. Normally they don't fragment, but they were designed to penetrate softer things... like steel.

Also, enough heat would be created from the instantaneous release of kinetic energy to burn the fabric around the edges of the hole.

It's interesting to contemplate what that top would look like after being machine-gunned with hundreds of rounds. Swiss cheese with a few tatters of charred fabric holding it all together.

I think it's more fun with just a few holes, leaving the rest for the viewer's imagination.

I do have a story in the works where the daughter of a Velorian ambassador on a human planet decides to participate in the planet's annual fundraiser. Shooting clubs are a big sport there, so the creative sponsor has decided to call it Hundred Dollar Days.

Basically, you get to bring any gun you want, but it'll cost you a $100 donation to charity for every round you shoot. The target, of course, is the young (and naive) daughter of the ambassador, and she's just wearing a t-shirt and jeans.

Needless to say, her mom doesn't approve, and many other parents and good citizens are horrified by the spectacle, but the charity fundraiser is a huge success. The gun club members are plunking down $100 bills as they haul out their elephant guns, especially after someone decides to put some wagers on marksmanship.

They convince the girl to rate the accuracy of each shot. Given her tight t-shirt and those tight nipples, you can imagine what the bulls-eyes are. Like darts, they even come up with an impromptu scoring system that she judges.

So much for Family Day at the park. Not to mention a redefinition of what Community Chest means in terms of charities.

Hopefully I'll get the time to publish it and the pictures that go with it pretty soon.

Shadar

• shadar
More
21 Nov 2007 17:57 #10983 by conceptfan

My assumption, regarding the holes in her top, was that the bullet went through the fabric fairly clean, but then shattered into tiny pieces against her skin, and the ricochet cut all the small holes coming out.

That's a sensible assumption. Although, as a careless smoker with the precise kind of shirt Keely is wearing above, I have noticed the material is very quick to burn. I think the smaller holes might have merged into larger, burn-tinged apertures.

Normally they don't fragment, but they were designed to penetrate softer things... like steel.

I could spend the rest of my life thinking this through.

And I probably will.

It's interesting to contemplate what that top would look like after being machine-gunned with hundreds of rounds. Swiss cheese with a few tatters of charred fabric holding it all together.

I think it's more fun with just a few holes, leaving the rest for the viewer's imagination.

With THAT shirt, definitely better with just a few holes. Any other shirt, and I'd lean towards the "all that's left are a couple of tiny, smouldering strips of material that don't cover anything"-look.

Love the story idea.

I guess the ambassador's daughter (who you mention is naive at the start) pretty quickly works out what is going on. (Her enhanced hearing and sense of smell and her Tachyon vision should help her). How does she react when she understands what's on every participant's mind? Given her ancestry, I'm guessing she won't be upset or embarrassed.

I'm also guessing that she'd also be delighted at being able to help raise such huge sums of money for a good cause. Which brings my sick mind to thinking... how far would she be willing to go to raise cash for the cause? I mean, if they were lining up to pay a hundred dollars for one gun-shot at her from several yards' distance what would they pay for something more, um, exclusive?....

More
21 Nov 2007 18:20 #10984 by shadar

Love the story idea.

I guess the ambassador's daughter (who you mention is naive at the start) pretty quickly works out what is going on. (Her enhanced hearing and sense of smell and her Tachyon vision should help her). How does she react when she understands what's on every participant's mind? Given her ancestry, I'm guessing she won't be upset or embarrassed.

She's pretty young, but Vels are less embarrassed by nudity and overt displays of sexuality than (most) humans. She's OK with it, but the betting and scoring thing surprises her.

I'm also guessing that she'd also be delighted at being able to help raise such huge sums of money for a good cause. Which brings my sick mind to thinking... how far would she be willing to go to raise cash for the cause? I mean, if they were lining up to pay a hundred dollars for one gun-shot at her from several yards' distance what would they pay for something more, um, exclusive?....

I suppose if there is more charity money to raise... remember that this is her first time meeting humans.

She's attending school on Velor and is only visiting her parents during school break. Velorians don't normally get a chance to travel off-planet, so she's never met a human before, nor has she witnessed the fascination that some humans have with her race. She's also a very ordinary girl back on Velor. Nothing special. (Although in human terms, she's off the scale for sexy looks). So she's flattered by all the attention. This is her first brush with 'stardom'.

Basically, she hasn't learned yet that you don't pour gasoline on a burning fire to put it out.

Shadar

• shadar
More
21 Nov 2007 18:47 #10985 by shadar
Here's an excerpt from my draft... we might be thinking in similar directions, although I think you're a ways further ahead of me on this one. I might rewrite this a bit more... daringly. Drop me a note at shadar@mac.com if you have some more interesting ideas than what I've sketched below.

Like most of his profession, Steve Peterson never left home without a stack of depositions, release forms and contracts. While some people thought of lawyers as ambulance chasers, he saw his job as prevention. If he could save someone from breaking a law or getting sued, then he’d done his job.

“So, Steve, what should we do?” Adam asked after he’d laid out the situation with the Velorian girl.

“Our laws are based on Old Earth law. And a number of cases on Earth have established that non-human aliens are not protected by the laws of the land.”

“So, we don’t need to worry? She’s definitely an alien.”

“One problem… the courts have always been divided on the question of whether members of the Homo Sapiens Supremis race are human or not.”

“So we do need to worry?”

“I’d make sure she was past the Velorian Age of Consent, that’s 16 by the way, and have her sign these waivers.” He shoved a thick pile of legal forms at Mike. “Just to be safe.”

“Bullshit,” Mike said as he handed the papers back. “She’s doing us a favor. We’ve never had a fundraiser like this and you know it. And shit, everyone knows you can’t hurt a Velorian with a rifle.”

“Except that everyone here paid their money to try to do just that,” Peterson replied. “To try the newest in Super-Alophant guns.”

“He’s got a point,” Adam said. “Any chance to modify the contest? Small arms only?”

“And risk a riot? Everyone came to test their weapons. Either that, or watch bullets bounce off a superbeing who can’t be hurt, even by an Alophant gun. Especially given how cute she looks. Bullets and boobs. It’s a common enough fetish. Look it up.”

“What about my boobs?” All three men spun around to see Jam’ie standing behind them. The icy breeze tousled her hair, yet her bare arms and midriff looked as warm and tan as if she’d just come back from the equator. Next to everyone else in their heavy furs, she looked positively naked.

“How old are you, young lady?” Peterson asked.

“Old enough to know that my age is none of our business. I have diplomatic protection here.”

“I need you to sign some waivers.”

“No you don’t.”

Peterson’s mouth opened and closed. “What do you mean no? We can’t let you be part of this fundraiser if you don’t sign.”

Jam’ie shrugged. “Then I’ll leave. You can give the nice people their money back. I was only doing it because Mike made it sound important to help people who needed it. But if you’d rather let the needy freeze under bridges and in unheated barns, then be my guest.”

She started to float upward.

“Whoa… not so fast,” Peterson said as he reached out to grab her ankle. “We’re just discussing this. We haven’t made a decision.”

“I have,” Jam’ie said stubbornly as she floated higher, lifting Peterson with her.

“Peterson, I appreciate your advice but I’m making to call,” Adam said. “We continue as planned.”

The lawyer let go to drop back to the ground, slipping on the ice before falling on his ass. Jam’ie floated overhead, arms crossed.

“Then you don’t need me,” Peterson said haughtily, gathering up his pile of papers. “But don’t call me if you get your ass sued off when someone injures or kills her.”

“Kill me?” Jam’ie laughed, shaking her head as she floated back down to land barefoot in the snow. “Can’t happen. This kid’s bulletproof, haven’t you heard.”

Peterson walked off in a huff.

“You really ready to do this, Jam’ie?” Adam asked her. “Before we all get stupid and ruin the whole deal.”

“Been ready since I got here.”

Adam looked at his friend. "It's your event, Mike. You make the call."

“Yeah… OK… Jam’ie, you need to stand on the 50 meter line. Each shooter will take his turn. Are there any… sensitivities. Things you’d rather we didn’t, ah, aim at.”

“You’re safest doing what you were just talking about. Shooting my boobs. Natural shock absorbers and all.”

Mike couldn't help but glance down at the way her nipples were tenting her top so proudly. She obviously wasn’t completely invulnerable to cold. And she had a hell of a figure for a girl.

“You’re… you’re shitting me," he gasped.

“Ricochets could be an issue otherwise. Seriously. The rest of me is way harder than steel.”

“I can’t… I mean, you really want me to tell them that?”

“You’re the organizer. Your job.”

Mike swallowed hard.

“And one more thing," she added. "I’d like to add one more little thing. A special event at the end. To maybe push your fundraiser at little further.”

“Special?” Mike gawked. “I thought we were already way past that point.”

“How about a grand prize – a date with me for the shooter who can remove my thong in less than four shots. Make it an open auction to see who puts up the most money.”

Mike gasped. “What thong?”

“The one you get to see once you shoot these jeans off.”

Both men stared down at Jam’ie’s slender hips and at the hint of her pubic mound, visible under her tight Jeans.

Adam broke into a sweat. “Oh Jesus!”

Mike’s head was spinning dizzily as he walked stiffly back to the gathered men. This was getting out of control fast – just like he’d been warned they would. Velorians drew their moral lines at very different places than humans. He had no doubt that her idea of a date meant sex. The earthshaking, mind-bending kind that only a Velorian is capable of. It wouldn't matter to her if the winner was married or not, but it sure as hell would to his wife.

He pulled out the PA mike and closed his eyes as he quickly described Jam’ie’s preference for where they should aim. For safety reasons.

The crowd started to laugh, thinking he was joking. They were already drinking to ward off the cold.

Mike repeated himself. The men grew quiet, then glanced at Jam’ie and then back at Mike as they realized with a shock that he was serious.

“Oh… and now the climax. The highest ranking shooters get to participate in an auction for the right to shoot off the thong she claims she’s wearing under her jeans. If they an do it in four rounds or less, they get a date with Jam’ie.”

Stunned silence. Everyone’s eyes opened wide as they glanced from Mike to Jam’ie and back, a visible wave of excitement racing through the crowd. He saw a number of wives looking his way. If looks could kill, he was a dead man.

Mike swallowed hard and keyed the PA mike again, sending a brief scream of feedback from the speakers. “First shooters on the line. First shooters, please.”

Nobody moved for a long moment, and then the crowd came alive. More drinks were poured and boisterous male laugher erupted.

A dozen wives started to mark Mike’s way.
He quickly exited the back of the podium to help the first six shooters take their positions on the firing line, several of them having set up weapons that looked more like artillery than rifles. Prototypes of their newest designs.

Jam’ie stood on the fifty-meter line, shifting her weight from foot to foot. She was either bored or nervous, Mike couldn’t tell. What he did know was that she looked far too cute to be staring into those huge muzzles. He closed his eyes and reminded himself that appearances were profoundly deceptive in the case of Vels.

Forcing his eyes open, he saw that Jam’ie had steadied herself, resting her weight equally on both feet as she placed her hands on her hips and stared confidently at huge muzzles of the rifles.

Mike took a deep breath and dropped his arm, signaling the first shooter to start firing.

Shadar

• shadar
More
01 Aug 2017 03:15 - 01 Aug 2017 03:25 #55583 by brantley
And there's this....

But the older links in old thread are dead.

Meanwhile, remember this classic scene?

<<Flame and hot lead exploded from the gun barrel again. The impact of the direct hit slammed me back against the rock, and this time it was followed by a wonderful tingling sensation as the heavy lead bullet landed right on my right nipple. It suddenly got so firm that the left one ripped right through the straining fabric. I closed my eyes as I felt my knees getting weak for a moment, relishing my own fantasy of the way Paul’s body would make me feel if we were ever together! You know, the way I had dreamed we would someday be together.

Licking my lips, I opened my eyes and found that I was staring into his gorgeous blue eyes, standing with my erect nipples bared. Standing in front of a guy I had always dreamed about. And he was fulfilling his wildest fantasy, shooting a .44 at my tits. It didn’t get any better than this! But then, as I’ve said before, I’m a very weird girl. With very weird dreams. But I wasn’t dreaming now.

He scored three points on the next four shots (my nipples get huge when I’m turned on now… hard to miss them) and I was wild with passion by the time he finished. I get turned on by the most unusual things now and this was most certainly one of them. Besides, the more outrageous the thing I asked my ‘new’ body to do, the more of a tingle I got out of it. And using my full strength… well, Paul wasn’t the only one who needed some relief before he went to bed. Especially after I’d been out arresting some bad guys or saving people from some natural disaster. I got so turned on doing that! I looked down at Paul again. God, my knees were getting so weak I could hardly stand! And that was saying something for a girl who had just been walking around with a few tons held over her head!:>>

--Brantley
Last edit: 01 Aug 2017 03:25 by brantley.
The following user(s) said Thank You: slim36, AuGoose, LustMonster

• brantley
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
01 Aug 2017 04:13 #55584 by brantley
Another blast from the past -- Suoergirl's naked breasts are completely invulnerable to the monster's death ray vision.

hilda.thevalkyrie.com/~xtreme/comics/dennis_d/aotas/1.html

--Brantley

• brantley
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
01 Jun 2023 16:41 #76972 by brantley
Comes up as Forbidden.

• brantley
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
01 Jun 2023 17:41 #76973 by shadar
Loaded fine for me this morning, Brantley. Maybe your ISP is filtering it.

Talk about a blast from the past. Nearly sixteen years ago. But then, some things never change. Nor should they.

Shadar
The following user(s) said Thank You: aguilauno

• shadar
More
02 Jun 2023 14:42 #76975 by brantley
The following user(s) said Thank You: jyache

• brantley
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
02 Jun 2023 17:06 #76976 by brantley
As far as I can find, nobody has posted any images or videos of shooting at a superhero's cock. That's why I posted here the other day about equal rights to orgasm. Imagine a superhero and a superheroine shooting at each other as foreplay -- they'd both cum gloriously, of course, but once wouldn't be enough... And it should be part of a political thriller, of course....

• brantley
  • Platinum Member
  • Platinum Member
More
Time to create page: 0.135 seconds