Amount

Welcome to the El-Palacio

16 Jun 2013 13:22 #31969 by happiest_in_shadows
Welcome to the El-Palacio was created by happiest_in_shadows
She may not be as strong as some would like however the female lead of this manga is strong enough to stop a moving vehicle with her hands as seen. www.batoto.net/read/_/8806/welcome-to-th...h1_by_imangascans/20 Plus it's amusing how far her push sent the guy flying whenever she was only trying to get him out of harms way. I actually wonder if she might have done more damage to him then the vehicle would have.
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, SHTL, steelknight3000, Grayface

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• happiest_in_shadows
  • happiest_in_shadows's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 Jun 2013 15:24 #31970 by SHTL
Replied by SHTL on topic Welcome to the El-Palacio
wellcome back happiest !! We all hope yu soon will come back to write about superpowered girls !!

More
16 Jun 2013 17:29 #31971 by happiest_in_shadows
Replied by happiest_in_shadows on topic Welcome to the El-Palacio
Thanks. I already have a few stories written though none completed that I believe could fit in here. I'm not 100% certain as in most cases strength is not their only power and perhaps not even their dominant one.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SHTL

• happiest_in_shadows
  • happiest_in_shadows's Avatar Topic Author
More
16 Jun 2013 19:45 #31972 by SHTL
Replied by SHTL on topic Welcome to the El-Palacio
yes, i red those stories but in fact i was thinking more about those like "Going super" or even better "Modifications": your best all time in my opinion, i always stood angry to a continuations of this last (part 8 ..;) because i appreciated a lot the developing of the role of Rachel and where an eventual part 8 could bring.......

More
17 Jun 2013 06:50 #31975 by njae
Replied by njae on topic Welcome to the El-Palacio

happiest_in_shadows wrote: Thanks. I already have a few stories written though none completed that I believe could fit in here. I'm not 100% certain as in most cases strength is not their only power and perhaps not even their dominant one.

You make it sound like this page was focussed on super strength alone which isn't the case. In fact additional powers are very welcome.

• njae
  • Away
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
17 Jun 2013 15:58 #31980 by ChaozCloud
Replied by ChaozCloud on topic Welcome to the El-Palacio
Went through all the chapters. It does have a few minor strength scenes, but they are few and far between unfortunately and usually only one panel. The earlier chapters had more frequent ones.
Though the character has gone on the record that if she fought for real then there wouldn't even be a match. Maybe in the future if we're lucky we might see her fight outside a match.

More
17 Jun 2013 16:16 #31982 by castor
Replied by castor on topic Welcome to the El-Palacio
Your a great writer for considering the effect of actual strength and power.its very thoughful and detailed, and feels at time like good hard science fiction. Whould be intrested to see what you could do with other stuff

More
Time to create page: 0.055 seconds