Amount:

Shameless School

04 Nov 2013 03:55 #33983 by Dr. Muttonchops
Shameless School was created by Dr. Muttonchops
Legendary controversial mangaka Go Nagai isn't exactly known for his kindness to women, but here's a little ubergirl action from his first big manga, Shameless School, where a cute schoolgirl snaps off a pair of handcuffs. I apologize if this doesn't qualify.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Dr. Muttonchops's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
04 Nov 2013 15:49 #33995 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Shameless School

Dr. Muttonchops wrote: Legendary controversial mangaka Go Nagai isn't exactly known for his kindness to women, but here's a little ubergirl action from his first big manga, Shameless School, where a cute schoolgirl snaps off a pair of handcuffs. I apologize if this doesn't qualify.

While Go Nagai isn't very well known for being a promoter of women empowerment - matter of fact, there are plenty of semi-peril situations in his works - he's also the creator of Cutey Honey, a character who is quite possibly the main reason, for having anything even remotly resenbling a superheroine in Japan nowadays.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

More
04 Nov 2013 15:52 - 04 Nov 2013 15:53 #33996 by Dr. Muttonchops
Replied by Dr. Muttonchops on topic Shameless School
Yes, I know that. Even some of his peril heavy works like Kekko Kamen have a moderate degree of female empowerment.
Last edit: 04 Nov 2013 15:53 by Dr. Muttonchops.

• Dr. Muttonchops
  • Dr. Muttonchops's Avatar Topic Author
  • Visitor
  • Visitor
Time to create page: 0.063 seconds