Amount

Elle From Shadow Skill

23 Jan 2006 06:19 #4230 by Marina
Elle From Shadow Skill was created by Marina
Elle's very superhuman...her strength and build is very intresting...anyone heard of it? :?:

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Marina
  • Marina's Avatar Topic Author
More
23 Jan 2006 21:21 #4236 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Re: Elle From Shadow Skill
Never heard of it. Any details?

More
24 Jan 2006 02:43 #4244 by 00tree
Replied by 00tree on topic Re: Elle From Shadow Skill
there is a good Vid clip of her that was posted on the Amaz0ns MSG board

More
24 Jan 2006 22:50 #4252 by Marina
Replied by Marina on topic Re: Elle From Shadow Skill
It is a good clip. Elle is supposed to be a legenday warrior who is actually young for her position.

• Marina
  • Marina's Avatar Topic Author
More
20 Jun 2006 18:54 #5862 by mick lightweight
Replied by mick lightweight on topic Re: Elle From Shadow Skill
I've never heard of it, but it sounds good, gonna try and check out the clip later on.

More
23 Jun 2006 18:30 #5922 by happiest_in_shadows
Replied by happiest_in_shadows on topic Re: Elle From Shadow Skill
I have the first DVD of Shadow Skill and I have to say that it is very good. Elle is indeed exceptionally strong, she is rather proud but I wouldn’t say she has an ego problem. While I’ve only seen the first DVD I can’t help but feel she is a rather complex character which is nice.

One example I can think of is when she is refusing to go and capture a monster, she considers the work beneath her. However, when you see her looking at or speaking out the humans that capture the monsters she is respectful. So she has no respect for the monsters but respects the humans that hall them into arenas.

Now for a short list of some of the strength feats that come to mind in the first DVD.

1. She lifts a wagon above her head to keep it from running off a cliff, I like this as it shows a little physics. She doesn’t have enough mass or a good enough grip on the ground to stop it, so instead she lifts it off the ground. As the wheels are no longer in contact with the ground, the energy just goes into the air.

If only she’d dug her fingers into the wood to counter act the inertia, it already had it would have been even more plausible and enjoyable.

2. After winning a fight in the arena she flexes the muscles in her arm, they expand with enough force to break the gauntlet on her arm revealing a marking underneath it.

• happiest_in_shadows
More
20 Sep 2010 17:01 #20361 by mkseq
Replied by mkseq on topic Re: Elle From Shadow Skill
I found this series on veoh.com a while back. You can still download the whole thing there. It's quite a fun show even without the superheroine bit.

More
Time to create page: 0.054 seconds