Amount

Transformatrix 4000 -- Comments and Suggestions

03 May 2008 23:50 #12262 by argonaut
Hey, Brad:

I was happy to see the beginning of a new Mindy Marvel story over at "Tales of the Transformatrix." That thread had been gathering cobwebs for a long time. Plus, I'm a big fan of your Mindy Marvel stories. Not many of us are writing stories with your light touch.

Of course, not many of us seem to be writing stories lately, period ... [he said guiltily].

Looking forward to the next chapter!

Argonaut

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• argonaut
  • argonaut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
27 Dec 2010 14:58 #21151 by Woodclaw
A long time ago, Argo donated a serie of pictures from TGK of the girls from TF4000. Recently I decided to start coloring them to improve my skills with GIMP.

This the first result with Amber in her Supergirl outfit. I hope you'll enjoy it.
Comments, critics and a continuation of the Story are very welcome.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

More
27 Dec 2010 17:57 #21152 by Sarge395
Love the new picture. I was excited to see an update to this old story thread. My wish for the new year would be to see more continuation of the stories and even more images like this one.

• Sarge395
More
28 Dec 2010 08:12 #21159 by Woodclaw

Love the new picture. I was excited to see an update to this old story thread. My wish for the new year would be to see more continuation of the stories and even more images like this one.

For the images I'll start to work on another one in a couple of days, but for the story, well... fucking writer block...

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

More
28 Dec 2010 17:06 #21162 by Berkhart
That really is a pretty awesome picture! You nailed her hottness, and portrayed her super strength nicely. Thanks for sharing it!

More
28 Dec 2010 20:39 #21165 by Woodclaw

That really is a pretty awesome picture! You nailed her hottness, and portrayed her super strength nicely. Thanks for sharing it!

As I said above I just did the colors, the drawing was by TGK.

More
28 Dec 2010 22:49 #21167 by argonaut
Thanks for sharing this, Anon.

If I may offer a bit of constructive criticism -- her skin looks yellow-ish. See if you can capture a more natural skin tone. Maybe somebody more adept at coloring than I am can give you some pointers (Lfan?)

• argonaut
  • argonaut's Avatar Topic Author
More
29 Dec 2010 09:24 #21170 by Woodclaw

If I may offer a bit of constructive criticism -- her skin looks yellow-ish. See if you can capture a more natural skin tone. Maybe somebody more adept at coloring than I am can give you some pointers (Lfan?)

The skin was a major trouble, I wasn't too satisfied with the look, but after 20-ish attempts that was the best skin tone I could put together. For the future I'll see to do a better job.

More
29 Dec 2010 16:46 #21171 by eavatar

The skin was a major trouble, I wasn't too satisfied with the look, but after 20-ish attempts that was the best skin tone I could put together. For the future I'll see to do a better job.

Just a tip: get an already colored comic book page online and "steal" the basic skin color. So it is just a matter of airbrush it over the picture

Going ahead is the only one way to go to the future.

More
29 Dec 2010 17:33 #21172 by Woodclaw

Just a tip: get an already colored comic book page online and "steal" the basic skin color. So it is just a matter of airbrush it over the picture

ALready tried, the result wasn't particulary good.

More
Time to create page: 0.093 seconds