Amount

Lucy ... meet Diane

08 Oct 2014 19:34 #38458 by enchantederotica
Lucy ... meet Diane was created by enchantederotica
If anyone has noticed my posts on SWM, they know I was not a fan of the movie Lucy at all. But rather than just be a stick in the mud, I thought I’d not only try to write my own ‘version’, but let EVERYONE write their own version so-to-speak. With that, I created a character named Diane who (like Lucy) starts down a path of hyper-evolution towards a god-like state. However, (unlike Lucy) I don’t think drugs = superpowers is a good scenario, so I went with something more ‘fantasy’ like. But the reason I say EVERYONE writes their own story is because I am going to start writing a Choose-Your-Own-Adventure story for Diane which will have multiple paths and let you decide what Diane does with her growing powers. The story is called Miss Universe, and it goes a bit like this...

"When twenty year-old Diane Reynolds won the Miss Universe Pageant, she knew that it would change her life forever. What she did not know is that during a ribbon cutting ceremony just two weeks after her crowning that she would be hit by lightning, burned horribly, and quickly placed into a coma. On the brink of death, Diane rested in a hospital bed for three days while doctors ran into one anomoly after another; they could not perform surgery for their knives would not cut her skin, they could not run tests for her body destroyed any machine they hooked up to her, and anyone who stayed in the room with her for more than five minutes became faint and weary. Yet even though the doctors had done nothing to Diane, she awoke three days later completely healed of every burn and looking as perfect as the day she won the pageant. The minute her eyes opened and her brain woke up, the world became Diane's. Somehow jump-started by the lightning, Diane began to evolve at an impossible rate. The instant her eyes opened, her newly evolved mind absorbed the knowledge of everyone around her, sucking up facts and secrets with uncontrollable telepathy and telling her more than she had ever known. Her hypermind and expanding knowledge quickly discovered the secrets of telekinesis, telepathy, and even how to levitate. Within the first hour of consciousnes, Diane is able to control the minds of her nurses, unlock her restraints with superstrength, and even walk right through her locked door like a ghost. The government knows they must find a way to calm or control Diane, but with her abilities growing each passing minute, can they? What can the world do against Diane as she evolves with each step she takes down the sidewalk? What else will she discover she can do? What does Diane want now that she is so powerful?”

Now with that, the reader gets to pick a lot of different paths, starting with the moment she wakes up in the hospital (now guarded by police because of the weird phenomenon surrounding her situation). They don’t know she has powers until she wakes up. I don’t know all the paths the reader will be able to take, but here are some scenarios I’d like to do. Also, because I do write erotica, there are a fair number of sexual encounters Diane can find ... as well as 'dangers’ she will have to deal with. But unlike Lucy, I wanted Diane to have fun with her powers and not just wreck house all the time. She’s not on a mission. She’s just trying to figure out what else she can do. You will decide if Diane is good, bad, bubbly, serious, naive, quiet, kind, egotistical, or sosiopathic based on the options given in the story. Here’s some examples I thought up.

- Diane is in a hall full of men with guns pointed at her. Does she 1) fry them with a heat blast and turn them to ash 2) fight them as bullets bounce off of her 3) turn and walk through the wall ... ignore them.
- After agreeing to behave, Diane’s nurse is here to give her dinner. Does she 1) rearrange the nurse’s atoms to make her mega-hot and horny for Diane 2) turn her hospital food into something tastier with just a thought 3) feed herself with telekinesis
- Diane has been chased to a rooftop by soldiers. Does she 1) fly away and leave them in the dust 2) turn into a dragon she saw in a movie once and burn them 3) teleport to somewhere fun ... like the beach.
- After teleporting around the world to somewhere oblivious to her powers, Diane wants to change out of her hospital robe. With a thought, her robe becomes 1) A superhero costume 2) a sorceress robe 3) luxurious lingerie 4) a tiny nightie and thong 5) a summer dress, heels, and a purse so she can blend in

... the options are endless. I’ve already tested Choose Your Own stories on my site as betas and they work great. I can even do a bookmark feature so you can pick up where you left off. The tricky part is just keeping track of all the branches. Also, my writing style will be a bit less ‘detailed’ since there is so much to write.

Anyone have any scenarios / options they’d like to see added? What do you look for in a super-story? I really want to show off a HUGE range of powers, not just the basics like flying and super strength, but cloning, creation, size-alteration, illusions, elasticity, elemental morphing, animal morphing, and anything else you can think up. Obviously I can’t leave ‘fill in the blanks’, so everything must be multiple choice. So lets see some choices!

I MIGHT include a superhero in this world who is very stereotypical and must fight Diane to save the city... if the reader sends her down that path.

Current link is here... but not much else other than what I posted except for some basic art.

:)

Supernautral women with superpowered sex-drives: www.enchantederotica.com

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• enchantederotica
  • enchantederotica's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Oct 2014 23:36 #38460 by jumperprime
Replied by jumperprime on topic Lucy ... meet Diane
Hmm a few things I'd love to see as options:
1) Diane beating up a guy using only her breasts. She's so strong, each of her breasts hits as hard as Mike Tyson's best punch ever, and that's when she's being gentle
2) Taking a bath in molten metal "It's a little tepid, actually, but.of I make it any hotter it'll just convert into gas.
3) Turn some ordinary girls into super-hot supergirls. Each powerful enough to crush an army by herself without getting a scratch,but all of them combined are still helpless against Diane.
4) Destroying a building just by flexing
5) Having some fun with the mortals by pretending to be weakened by something and seeing what they do while she's "helpless"

More
08 Oct 2014 23:43 #38461 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic Lucy ... meet Diane
Oddly enough, I do have another story where my character Hannah takes a bath in hot lava. She gives a friend an ‘invincibility ring’ so she can join her.

• enchantederotica
More
09 Oct 2014 03:42 #38463 by Caylane
Replied by Caylane on topic Lucy ... meet Diane
After reading that I honestly cant wait for this. Just as excited as I was since that one story "The Necklace" Any idea when you'll have at least a beginning available? :)

More
09 Oct 2014 15:23 #38464 by enchantederotica
Replied by enchantederotica on topic Lucy ... meet Diane
THE NECKLACE was part of the old site I did with a group of friends, and it has since fallen out of my own priorities to continue. However, if MISS UNIVERSE is successful, I can see THE NECKLACE being another Choose-Your-Own story.

• enchantederotica
More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds