Amount

Tales of the Transformatrix

13 Dec 2008 22:28 #14370 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Tales of the Transformatrix

Yosh:

Very enjoyable!

I've always assumed that a Transformatrix was a no-strings-attached freebie -- but your story suggests that whoever has been handing them out may have an agenda. Or perhaps Audrey's transformation was part of a scheme by Dr. Klyburn (the only person -- as far as we know -- who's figured out how a Trtansformatrix works). Maybe some other writer will pick up on these possibilities.

Just one nit-pick: In the "T4K Universe," the counterpart of our website is called UberGirlFrenzy (or UGF).

Wasn't really meant to be a part of any collaborative storyline. More was just inspired by the whole idea & I wrote the piece for my own benefit.

I just wanted to write a piece where a guy with a superheroine fetish unknowingly causes his girlfriend to turn into one... and the transformatrix idea was an easy one to rip off and use as a vehicle in this short thing that was never originally intended to be read by anyone else. :)

Oh, and as for how I told my wife? Well, I didn't - she found out about it in the history window of our computer. That was when you couldn't find decent superheroine stuff without half the pictures being like alien tentacle rape, so she was like WTF? :lol:

Eventually I explained everything to her, but it wasn't like she started dressing up like Supergirl for me or anything. Things were already complicated for us though - 2 kids, her mother was ill and we had brought her out to live with us, so she was always around in the next room. Plus we weren't really clicking on a lot of other levels. Haha, by that point a lot was already wrong with our relationship, and right now I'm going through a divorce lol. So... be careful ;)

It's a mutual thing, so it's not like she's divorcing me because I've got a fanboy crush on Supergirl - but I can't imagine it helped. I don't know what the right way to tell your wife/girlfriend about your 'interests' is... but I sure know the wrong way! 8)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2008 23:40 #14372 by argonaut
Replied by argonaut on topic Tales of the Transformatrix
I'm sorry that didn't go so well for you.

Since "darers go first," I guess I should tell my story, such as it is.

I'd been dating the future Mrs. Argo for a year or so when she asked me outright if I had any fetishes or kinks. We'd been talking about marriage, and I figured I ought to come clean: I didn't want her finding out about it afterwards. Since she knew of my interest in Silver Age comics, classic science-fiction, etc, I don't think it came as much of a surprise to her.

I still can't talk her into wearing a Supergirl costume, though -- not even for Hallowe'en. :(

• argonaut
  • argonaut's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter of Distinction
More
17 Jul 2009 05:31 #16158 by brad328
Replied by brad328 on topic Tales of the Transformatrix
(This is my attempt at continuing a story Argo started a couple of years ago, it's on page one of this topic if you need a refresher)

"So, it worked?"

"I think so" Alison replied "Only one way to find out though"

She grabbed the gear shift knob and slowly wrapped her fingers around it. The metal squealed as she pulled it off. She then closed her hands around the sphere and applied pressure and it began to crumble. Dust fell from her hand as she opened it up.

"Okay, you have super strength. I hope that means you have the other powers and abilities beyond those of mortal men"

"Only one way to find out" she replied as she opened her window. She began to crawl out as the car tilted further. I unbuckled my seat belt and inched over towards the center of the car, in hopes of keeping the weight distributed evenly. Alison continued to make her way out, the sharp branches tearing at her clothes but she seemed unfazed.

She made her way to the base of the tree, the car's hood only a few inches away. Alison placed her hands on the car and began to lift the front.

"Oh my God!" she exclaimed as the vehicle moved upwards.

Unfortunately, while the front end was moving the weight shifted to the back end of the car, causing the branches holding them to break. This sudden change caused the car to slide and smack Alison, causing her to lose her balance and grip (not to mention toss poor me, who's not belted in, around) and the car started falling to the ground.

Alison quickly regained her composure and, instinctively, dove downward. Her speed helped her catch up, and then pass, the falling vehicle. Turning around, she caught the front grill (again, tossing me into the steering wheel...thankfully the airbag deployed) and carried the car as she flew upward. She set the car down when we made it back to the road. I tried to open the door but it was so smashed in, it probably would've taken the jaws of life to pry it. Alison grabbed the handle in one hand and the door frame in the other and pulled it off with very little effort (although she did give a small grunt, which was cute). I stumbled out and she caught me in her arms.

"Are you alright?" she asked, concerned, as I regained my bearings and leaned against what was left of the car for support.

"Yeah, I think I'll be okay. Just some bumps, bruises, and scratches, much better than the alternative as I surveyed the damage. And then I took a look at Alison.

She was perfect, better than actually. Not a scratch or mark on her. The only thing damaged were her clothes as her top was ripped up, showing a few glimpses of her new super physique.

"I guess I don't need to lose those few pounds after all" she said, smiling.

"I never thought you did" I replied as she gave me a kiss on the cheek. I grabbed my coat out from the backseat and handed it to her.

"I figure the cold probably doesn't bother you, but you'd probably want to cover up" as I motioned towards her ruined blouse.

"Oh, right" she said as she put it on.

After the cops came to get the story on what happened, minus a few key details of course, and to clean up the wreckage. I asked the young female officer about the "flashlight", which was missing from the car, but she said there wasn't one when she checked. As she walked away, I could have sworn it was on her belt.

EPILOGUE

I laid out on the bed while Alison was brushing her teeth in the bathroom. There were many things that were swimming in my head: how close we were to dying, how our lives were going to change now that Alison has superpowers, how I should have gotten the insurance the rental car company tried to sell me.

"Honey, are you ready for your present?" she asked.

"You know, it's been a crazy night for both of us. Maybe we should just get some sleep..."

She stepped out of the bathroom in a pair of my flannel button down pajamas.

"I guess we could do that" she said as she walked to the end of the bed. "But I think this will change your mind".

Her hands moved up towards the collar and she ripped open her shirt causing the buttons to fly off. And my jaw dropped.

It was like a page ripped right out my stories. Alison stood confidently in her blue and red spandex costume, the material straining against her heaving bosom. The long sleeves covered, but could not hide, her strong arms. Her bare midriff showed off her abs and the matching miniskirt accentuated her shapely buttocks and the red and blue high heeled boots helped draw attention to her powerful legs. A large yellow "A" stood proudly on center of her chest. She fastened a yellow cape and placed her hands on her hips in the traditional power pose, showing off her fit, toned physique.

"Wow..."

"I figured you'd get a kick out of this and I had only planned on wearing this on special occasions but I guess this is going to become more of an everyday kind of thing" she said.

"So" Alison asked as she climbed onto the bed, "what would be a good name for me: Awesome Alison? Alison Amazing? Super Alison?"

"Lets worry about that tomorrow" I laughed as she moved closer and kissed me.

"I noticed your...um...reaction to a couple of the scenes in the movie, how about we try that out and see what happens" she said with a big grin on her face.

We held each other tightly.

"Are you ready?" she asked.

"Absolutely".

More
17 Jul 2009 22:12 #16159 by argonaut
Wow. I'd forgotten about that story.

Brad, you seem to have read my mind -- or am I just that predictable? The rescue took place pretty much as I had planned; the "other present" Alison had mentioned was going to be a cosplay Supergirl outfit; and my story would have ended with an homage to the bedroom scene at the end of My Super Ex-Girlfriend -- except that I planned to send the bed crashing through the bedroom wall and out onto the cabin's porch.

Nice to see some activity on this thread. The "Transformatrix Universe" has lots of untold stories, and I wish more writers would step forward and fill in a corner of it. There are a few tales I'd like to tell someday, if I ever get my mojo back.

Anyway -- thanks, Brad! Are there any new Mindy Marvel stories on the way?

• argonaut
More
17 Jul 2009 22:27 #16160 by argonaut
P.S. The artist who's drawing the illustration for "Late Night Smackdown" has been taking longer than promised, but he showed me a sketch last week and he just told me that the drawing should be finished in a day or two. I'll pass it along to admin as soon as I get it.

• argonaut
More
17 Jul 2009 23:13 #16162 by brad328
Replied by brad328 on topic Tales of the Transformatrix
I'm glad you liked it, and I'm really glad that it progressed the way that you wanted it to (if it's okay the way it is, I'd like to combine both parts and submit it to the Story Bank, unless you'd like to do some editing or additions to it).

As for any new Mindy Marvel stories, I really doubt it. I've really enjoyed the quick story bits like Late Night Smackdown and adding to a pre-existing story. Maybe if others would be interested in a Mindy Marvel interactive story, that could work since I had a base idea for the Potentia origin story for the last Workshop but couldn't fill in the details and I know there's many creative people here who could do a great job with it.

More
23 Jul 2009 23:53 #16218 by argonaut
The artist posted the picture at DeviantArt. You can see it at:

barracuda9999.deviantart.com/art/Letterm...commission-130146249

Click to enlarge.

• argonaut
More
24 Jul 2009 00:03 #16220 by argonaut
Oops. :oops: That should have been posted on the "Late Night Smackdown" thread. Oh, well ...

• argonaut
More
Time to create page: 0.082 seconds