Amount

Lost?

11 Nov 2005 14:57 #3481 by lfan
Lost? was created by lfan
OK, no forum for non-genre TV, but was wondering if people watched. I JUST started watching this season and was curious if it holds anyone else's interest. Hardly addicted like some in my office, but its entertaining at times. CF thinks its total crap, so was wondering if thumbs up or down and why....

I suspect some people will see it as "smoke and mirror" fodder which it only a novelty. I frankly thought that of Usual Suspects, so I see the argument. So is there an argument?

LF

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• lfan
  • lfan's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
12 Dec 2005 03:49 #3775 by Rasa
Replied by Rasa on topic Re: Lost?
It's interesting in that it is built almost exclusively on character development. Very little actually happens in the show's plot, although it always seems as if something big is about to happen. I like it.

More
13 Jan 2006 13:01 #4143 by mikeyfreedom
Replied by mikeyfreedom on topic Re: Lost?
I've got 3 episodes left to go in series 1 (bought the first series on DVD), absolutely hooked on the show. Character development is fantastic, but reserved so there's always somewhere else to go with it. Locke's character especially...we're still having family arguments over his true motives. And anyway...Hurley rules.

More
Time to create page: 0.034 seconds