Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

God mode / cheats

17 Feb 2008 23:16 #11694 by Spulo
God mode / cheats was created by Spulo
Just found my old copy of Star Trek DS9: The Fallen, where you can play through the story as Sisko, Worf, or Kira.

Went cheats-hunting, and found several that can effectively give your character superpowers - and, of course, I use them on Kira. There's God-mode, obviously, but you can also adjust the height of her jumps (to really silly amounts) and give her the ability to fly. There's also one level where, so long as you have God-mode on, an energy blast that would have killed her turns her invisible instead.

Here's a couple of shots of her flying around.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Anyone else got any other examples of cheats in games that can give female characters special powers?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Spulo
  • Spulo's Avatar Topic Author
  • Premium Member
  • Premium Member
More
16 Aug 2008 14:52 #13327 by Hithen
Replied by Hithen on topic Re: God mode / cheats
Niiiice. I think I have a copy of this myself somewhere around here, I should look for it. As to other games:
Morrowind and Oblivion allow you to create a customizable character. Both of these games are relatively easy to mod and there are a lot of possibilities as to creating a superpowered character, if anyone here is any good at modding. As to cheats, you can use the console to give your character ridiculous stats at luck, strength, etc.. which will make her effectively invulnerable and super-strong - nothing spectacular, though.

In Freedom Force & Freedom Force vs. The 3rd Reich, you can create a custom character that will be virtually indistructible and ridiculously powerful. You can also use her to play throughout the single player. You'd get bullets and other attacks to bounce off of her, and she could knock out enemies far away with a simple melee attack... The game looks a bit cartoonish, but it's very cool, imho.

Thats all I can think of at the moment.

More
03 Oct 2009 21:33 #16907 by Hithen
Replied by Hithen on topic Re: God mode / cheats
Update.
Jedi Knight 3 (Jedi Academy) enables you to play a female jedi throughout the single player - while not a classic "ubergirl", force powers on a higher level can qualify as super powers (throwing, holding, choking or pushing people via telekinesis, etc), and with the use of god mode, this game can be quite fun to play in single player mode, having stormtroopers shooting at you and watching the bullets bounce back at them. The game is also moddable, so if anyone here is good with that, I'm guessing more can be done with the engine.

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds