Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

The seed of an FMG MMORPG?

01 Jul 2005 23:29 #1637 by jumperprime
The seed of an FMG MMORPG? was created by jumperprime
I was reading the news items on mmorpg.com and found this article: www.mmorpg.com/showFeature.cfm/loadFeature/149 and I immediatle thought "WHOA! This could make my dream of an FMG videogame a reality!" Now, I'm not much of an artist, and I probably don't have the chops to do any justice to the idea, but imagine what this game engine could do in the hands of an FMG artist allied to a guy who can make the game engine pogo around on one leg. An FMG MMORPG(or at least a one-player video game)

Player characters could be ubergirls who would gain experience points by beating up man, beating up freakishly mutated monsters, smashing tanks, and other stuff ubergirls like to do, including beat each other up. Imagine the character customization you could potentially have. At level 1, the characters might start out looking wimpy, with barely the strength of 5 full-grown men, and as they gain levels, they bulk up, get stronger, and have the option to add on powers besides strength and invulnerability, such as flight, super speed, and cool strength tricks like clapping your hands to produce a destructive shockwave. Some players might choose to pile on the strength, others might concentrate on making their character more invulnerable, some might diversify with additional powers, and others might take a balanced view of advancing their character's abilities.

The possibilities are endless man!

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• jumperprime
  • jumperprime's Avatar Topic Author
More
03 Jul 2005 20:28 #1650 by happiest_in_shadows
Replied by happiest_in_shadows on topic Re: The seed of an FMG MMORPG?
That is quite an interesting find. It makes me wish I knew more about programming and had more patience. I hope more refined version of the game come out in the future to make it easier.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• happiest_in_shadows
More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds