Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Game finds

15 Jun 2011 14:29 - 15 Jun 2011 14:32 #23632 by ChaozCloud
Game finds was created by ChaozCloud
Two games with a couple of strength feats that I've never mentioned.
The first game is on an arcade machine and is called Undercover Cop. It's a 2D beat 'em up that features 3 characters, one that is female. Now in the game you can pick up a car, a motorcycle and throw them (unfortunately there is only 1 motorcycle and 1 car throughout the entire game) and rip steel girders and stone pillars out of the ground that's at least twice the size of the female character and casually swing them around with one arm, after enough hits has been made with the steel girder she will casually throw it against your foes, the stone pillar just breaks after each hit. There are also one enemy type that explodes into pieces once you defeat them (the gory kind of explosion) so this gal is not someone to mess with :P
The game itself is quite fun in the 90s arcade simpleness kind of way :)

The second game is Crimson Tears for the PS2, though it has been a while since I last played it so I can't say if there is a lot of SG feats but at least I found the intro on youtube which features one of the main characters jump out of a helicopter and crash through the ground unharmed. I remember that the game was ok but that's about it.

Last edit: 15 Jun 2011 14:32 by ChaozCloud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: yohashuan, Bully_pup

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ChaozCloud
  • ChaozCloud's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 Jun 2011 21:07 #23637 by yohashuan
Replied by yohashuan on topic Re: Game finds
Cool. I'm going to be sure to grab this one at Gamestop if I see it in the used section. I'm still rockin the PS2 with my 4yo son. The games are great and only like $5 for the good ones. Anyhoo. Thx for posting.

More
11 Jan 2013 20:07 #30069 by superfunk
Replied by superfunk on topic Game finds
An upcoming game with potential. Has a nice trailer

www.gametrailers.com/videos/ggv6jv/cyberpunk-2077-debut-teaser
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Grayface, pansardum

More
11 Jan 2013 22:09 #30071 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Game finds

tmppointer wrote: An upcoming game with potential. Has a nice trailer

www.gametrailers.com/videos/ggv6jv/cyberpunk-2077-debut-teaser

Being a longtime fan of Cyberpunk (back in the days it was Cyberpunk 2020), I have to warn you the ubergirl potential is quite limited. In the tabletop RPG the cybernetic are extremly low powered and each one added to a character increase the probability of him/her going mad. The girl in the trailer is cyberpsycho, someone who took the cybernetic the wrong way and went nuts.

More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds