Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Guilty Gear X

07 Oct 2005 15:07 #2965 by happiest_in_shadows
Guilty Gear X was created by happiest_in_shadows
Okay I haven’t actually played Guilty Gear X but apparently there is a very strong female character in it. Now she is only 11 years old, ( so no fantasizing) but she is very strong. It brings up a rather fun question of what she would be like as an adult. Here is a little information on her.

Not much is known about May's history. She was found as a very young child by the air pirate Johnny, and raised to be just another one of the crew. It's not known where exactly she was born, although Japan is suspected since May is of Japanese descent. In fact, her birthday (May 5) is simply the day Johnny found her.
1. On thing that can be said about May, however, and that's may is *strong,* very, very strong. She can hoist up a ship's anchor by herself, and can even swing it around as weapon. As May is about 10 or 11 right now, one has to wonder who strong May will be when she reaches her full growth.

Also someone actually converted her over to a sort of D&D character sheet. Those of you who like D&D, World of darkness (my preferred gaming system) or other type systems might find it amusing.

surbrook.devermore.net/ggx/may.html

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• happiest_in_shadows
  • happiest_in_shadows's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Oct 2005 14:18 #2975 by Raa
Replied by Raa on topic Re: Guilty Gear X
This gaming system is actually Champions. I use to play it a lot. Just so you know an avg person STR is 10 and can lift 200 pounds. For every 5 points increase in STR you can life doube the wieght. So at 15 STR you can lift 400, 20 STR 800 and so on.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.040 seconds