Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Injustice 2 Starfire

22 Jul 2017 00:55 #55387 by Simofett
Injustice 2 Starfire was created by Simofett
Recently revealed for Injustice 2, Starfire is looking pretty powerful..! :D

The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Raa, Artnico, slim36, Jabbrwock, Ravens_ghost, Helstar, fats, gotham_knight, Monty, AuGoose

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Simofett
  • Simofett's Avatar Topic Author
More
22 Jul 2017 03:01 #55389 by Monty
Replied by Monty on topic Injustice 2 Starfire
Thanks for sharing. I always liked firestar back in the 80's, especially her transformation. I guess the name must be copyrighted somewhere.

More
22 Jul 2017 05:24 #55390 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic Injustice 2 Starfire

Monty wrote: Thanks for sharing. I always liked firestar back in the 80's, especially her transformation. I guess the name must be copyrighted somewhere.

I'm not sure what the comment on the copyrighted name, since Starfire (the one here) pre-dates Firestar by about a year. Though I guess Firestar was probalby named that since they couldn't use the other way around...

Her name is probably cribbed from another character who appeared in the Teen Titans waaaay back in the day (a Male Russian named Starfire).

My problem with Injustice is that some of the match ups should be no contest (baring someone bringing Kryptonite vs Supergirl, etc). Im not even sure why there are moves beyond Robin in orbit. He was dead BEFORE he hit orbit (the acceleration of hitting space that quickly would kill any normal human), Not to mention, once he was up there, he died pretty quickly, and that's not even counting re-entry.

(I don't play the game or read the comic, so maybe they explain that somehow.)

OTH, I REALLY like that end animation of Starfire. ;-)

And that they showed her as pretty damn kick-ass.

More
23 Jul 2017 01:12 #55413 by Ravens_ghost
Replied by Ravens_ghost on topic Injustice 2 Starfire
Evil Superman made a pill that gives anyone super strength and invulnerability

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds