Amount:
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

League of Maidens Stream! [FREE ALPHA KEY GIVEAWAY]

09 Sep 2017 18:43 #56182 by LuciferSynd
LuciferSynd created the topic: League of Maidens Stream! [FREE ALPHA KEY GIVEAWAY]

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Play League of Maidens Tonight! Free Key Giveaway & Twitch Live Stream!!! Twitch Live Stream on 9/9/17 at 6pm EST!!! Follow our stream 2 be eligible.

Join us as we demonstrate NEXT GEN GRAPHICS IMPROVEMENTS, HORSE MOUNTS, PETS, SHIELDS, SOLOS, DUOS AND TRIOS MODES AND MUCH MORE!!! During the stream we will be focusing on answering questions, showing new gameplay elements of League of Maidens and giving away keys.

To be eligible for the key giveaway you will need to be following our channel on Twitch.

How do I watch the live show?

Watching is easy! click this link!

MaidenGaming Twitch!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• LuciferSynd
  • LuciferSynd's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
09 Sep 2017 19:25 #56185 by Woodclaw
Woodclaw replied the topic: League of Maidens Stream! [FREE ALPHA KEY GIVEAWAY]
That would be past midnight for me, I hope to be up since tomorrow I need to wake up quite early.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

More
10 Sep 2017 09:27 - 10 Sep 2017 09:36 #56189 by AuGoose
AuGoose replied the topic: League of Maidens Stream! [FREE ALPHA KEY GIVEAWAY]
Despite the video telling us how fortunate we (players) were there was no customization of the figures.... I'd like some customization :).

Still, I'm willing to give this a look as it continues to develop. The emotes video was interesting: I liked seeing the backgrounds/arena's a bit more.

In some ways its a great fit for this site: a swarm of different supergirls ripping armies to bits. Makes me wonder if there will be fiction supporting the setting and what we might see from fanfic about the characters.
Last Edit: 10 Sep 2017 09:36 by AuGoose.

More
10 Sep 2017 10:21 #56190 by Ravens_ghost
Ravens_ghost replied the topic: League of Maidens Stream! [FREE ALPHA KEY GIVEAWAY]
They do have a single issue comic, they had the link on their discord server

Information equals Power
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
10 Sep 2017 21:06 #56194 by AuGoose
AuGoose replied the topic: League of Maidens Stream! [FREE ALPHA KEY GIVEAWAY]
Interesting. I'll have to try to track that down.

I'd love for the setting behind the mayhem to be well-crafted enough that fanfic would be worth creating.

More
Time to create page: 0.051 seconds