Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

League of Maidens Stream! [FREE ALPHA KEY GIVEAWAY]

09 Sep 2017 18:43 #56182 by LuciferSynd

This image is hidden for guests.
Please log in or register to see it.

Play League of Maidens Tonight! Free Key Giveaway & Twitch Live Stream!!! Twitch Live Stream on 9/9/17 at 6pm EST!!! Follow our stream 2 be eligible.

Join us as we demonstrate NEXT GEN GRAPHICS IMPROVEMENTS, HORSE MOUNTS, PETS, SHIELDS, SOLOS, DUOS AND TRIOS MODES AND MUCH MORE!!! During the stream we will be focusing on answering questions, showing new gameplay elements of League of Maidens and giving away keys.

To be eligible for the key giveaway you will need to be following our channel on Twitch.

How do I watch the live show?

Watching is easy! click this link!

MaidenGaming Twitch!
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• LuciferSynd
  • LuciferSynd's Avatar Topic Author
More
09 Sep 2017 19:25 #56185 by Woodclaw
That would be past midnight for me, I hope to be up since tomorrow I need to wake up quite early.

More
10 Sep 2017 09:27 - 10 Sep 2017 09:36 #56189 by AuGoose
Despite the video telling us how fortunate we (players) were there was no customization of the figures.... I'd like some customization :).

Still, I'm willing to give this a look as it continues to develop. The emotes video was interesting: I liked seeing the backgrounds/arena's a bit more.

In some ways its a great fit for this site: a swarm of different supergirls ripping armies to bits. Makes me wonder if there will be fiction supporting the setting and what we might see from fanfic about the characters.
Last edit: 10 Sep 2017 09:36 by AuGoose.

More
10 Sep 2017 10:21 #56190 by Ravens_ghost
Replied by Ravens_ghost on topic League of Maidens Stream! [FREE ALPHA KEY GIVEAWAY]
They do have a single issue comic, they had the link on their discord server
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
10 Sep 2017 21:06 #56194 by AuGoose
Interesting. I'll have to try to track that down.

I'd love for the setting behind the mayhem to be well-crafted enough that fanfic would be worth creating.

More
25 Jan 2018 15:14 #58255 by AuGoose
I've been following the development on this and occasionally chatting with the Devs. Their systems are coming along pretty nicely. Both for character customization and the wonderful- er, horrible things your 'war maiden' can do to entire armies as you rampage across the map. Folks here might be inclined to tune into the Twitch stream later today to take a shot at the free alpha keys.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, McVee, erikphandel

More
26 Jan 2018 03:06 #58274 by jnw550
Just wish it would release on Xbox. I can’t justify buying a PC just play this game. Lol.

More
27 Jan 2018 12:08 #58290 by AuGoose
So, I got a key. More investigation to come.

More
10 Apr 2021 19:12 #70966 by paulsamiga
This Game in now on early access on steam.

store.steampowered.com/app/557180/League_of_Maidens/
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395, SCOTT R, cristian01984

More
10 Apr 2021 19:23 #70967 by erikphandel
Replied by erikphandel on topic League of Maidens Stream! [FREE ALPHA KEY GIVEAWAY]
I'd STRONGLY recommend against playing this game. It mobile-tier garbage. Every single thing is locked behind a paywall, including the vast majority of customization options (you don't even get any different type of costume for free, just a single default one). Even play time is locked behind a paywall, exactly like a mobile game. I installed it and didn't even get past the character creator. Massive disappointment
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R

More
10 Apr 2021 19:49 #70969 by Woodclaw

I'd STRONGLY recommend against playing this game. It mobile-tier garbage. Every single thing is locked behind a paywall, including the vast majority of customization options (you don't even get any different type of costume for free, just a single default one). Even play time is locked behind a paywall, exactly like a mobile game. I installed it and didn't even get past the character creator. Massive disappointment
As much as I hate to say, Erik is right. The current model of League of Maidens isn't a good one. Even the Standard and Ultimate versions don't give you the full experience, every little bit of the game require its own microtransaction, which is a model I'm really uncomfortable with. I would have been more than happy to pay a full price for the complete game, but the current model it's not for me.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, erikphandel

More
10 Apr 2021 20:29 #70972 by paulsamiga
Yes i,m just finding this out now. :-(
And it looked so promising to.
The following user(s) said Thank You: SCOTT R, erikphandel

More
10 Apr 2021 23:40 #70975 by Ravens_ghost
Replied by Ravens_ghost on topic League of Maidens Stream! [FREE ALPHA KEY GIVEAWAY]
If you are a member of their discord they have been talking about the system in place and how they are changing it, due to feedback from players.

They are making major changes but it's taking time, from memory it's only 2 people making the game they are adding people to help with support.

More
11 Apr 2021 02:05 #70980 by willow
Supposedly an alpha version was just around the corner four years ago and I had serious questions about the model they were using even back then. I understand there is only so much that can be done with two developers. However, they need to know their own limits on what they can produce. Surrounding everything around microtransactions is a sign that this is just going to be a fast cash grab, which will just leave everyone with a buggy release, empty promises, and empty wallets.

Frankly, what I would love to see from a two (or three) person development team is a supergirl-themed point and click adventure game. There are a lot of great adventure games created by a small team that can be finished in a short period of time.

This current project seems way out of the development team's reach and the fact that we were talking about alpha versions four years ago proves that, IMHO.

More
Time to create page: 0.074 seconds