Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Soulcalibur VI

24 Oct 2018 21:05 #61709 by j2001
Soulcalibur VI was created by j2001
The sixth installment of the iconic fighting game has been released for Ps4, Xbox One and PC only a few days ago and its most prominent feature seems to be its character creation mode.

I don't own the game yet but it seems quite clear this is probably the best character creation mode ever made for a video game. By 'best' I mean the one that gives the player the most freedom in defining their character.

The internet is already filled with all kinds of creations, from cool ones to - mostly - batshit crazy ones. Humans with rabbit ears, muscular Pikachus, fat dudes with eyes and mouth on their belly, Simpsons characters, you name it. Also, lotsa dicks.
Reference: kotaku.com/the-weirdest-soulcalibur-vi-c...creations-1829912209

Now, if anyone here owns the game I was wondering how close could you recreate a superheroine such as Supergirl, Powergirl or Wonder Woman. And how far can you stretch things (muscles, limb size, breast size, accessories, costumes, etc.).

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• j2001
  • j2001's Avatar Topic Author
More
25 Oct 2018 06:19 - 25 Oct 2018 06:20 #61715 by pwnmawn
Replied by pwnmawn on topic Soulcalibur VI
Well, I've owned the game for the last couple of days, created my own and seen the creation of other players and I'd say the character creator is very good but not the best I've seen.

The body options are decent, but may not be enough for a lot of people as the options are limited to a console game rated T. If you want THE BEST character creation around definitely go for Skyrim and modding. There are no limits, and there are mods that even give your character superpowers like flying and super speed, not to mention that adult mods are the norm.
Last edit: 25 Oct 2018 06:20 by pwnmawn.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

More
25 Oct 2018 10:10 #61716 by j2001
Replied by j2001 on topic Soulcalibur VI

pwnmawn wrote: Well, I've owned the game for the last couple of days, created my own and seen the creation of other players and I'd say the character creator is very good but not the best I've seen..

Did you try to create a superheroine? I wonder how good one can make her.

By the way, bust slider: imgur.com/a/GOKnbeT

• j2001
  • j2001's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds