Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

RWBY

08 Mar 2019 05:41 #63100 by Thefirstone
RWBY was created by Thefirstone
Who else here has watched RWBY?  On top of being amazing overall, most of the cast are super to some extent, if not in the “classic” way (the closest we have to Supergirl so far are the Four Maidens, who have flight, the same kind of low-level invulnerability as most of the rest of the cast, and a number of other powers.  The main overarching villainess is even more powerful.  Plus it’s a really great show for all ages in general.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Thefirstone
  • Thefirstone's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Mar 2019 08:14 - 08 Mar 2019 08:16 #63101 by ChaozCloud
Replied by ChaozCloud on topic RWBY
I agree it's a good show.
It was created by the late Monty Oum, who also created the Dead Fantasy fight videos on youtube.
The animation in the first two seasons is a bit rough, but the likeable characters makes up for it.

6 seasons so far and the first 5 can be viewed on youtube www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUBVPK8x-...W2fW7ZYlD9MHjvmT8IGK
Season 6 can only be viewed on Rooster Teehts website roosterteeth.com/series/rwby

There is also a cute and funny spin-off called RWBY Chibi.
Last edit: 08 Mar 2019 08:16 by ChaozCloud.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Thefirstone

More
08 Mar 2019 13:43 #63103 by TwiceOnThursdays
Replied by TwiceOnThursdays on topic RWBY

ChaozCloud wrote: 6 seasons so far and the first 5 can be viewed on youtube www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLUBVPK8x-...W2fW7ZYlD9MHjvmT8IGK
Season 6 can only be viewed on Rooster Teehts website roosterteeth.com/series/rwby

There is also a cute and funny spin-off called RWBY Chibi.

You can also stream Seasons 1-5 as single giant movie like blocks on Amazon Prime.

Season 6 can be watched on VRV/Crunchyroll Premium (you can get a free trial).  THough I started the trial and found so many things I've been addicted and have kept it up.

That last is important as it allowed me to stream to my Roku so I could watch on my nice TV vs my computer screen.

I like RWBY just the right mixes of silly fun, serious, and plot and character development.  They do a pretty good job of aging the team members through the seaonss (particularlly Ruby)

But I think most here would like Yang and Nora Valkyrie who both start out super-strong..  Yang can turn damange into increased strength and channel it even more into damage from her punches.  Nora Valykrie turns electricity and turn it into strength (while being a cute bubbly girl dressed in pink and hitting things with a large hammer). 

More
Time to create page: 0.046 seconds