Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Super Woman Fighter

07 Oct 2019 22:14 - 08 Oct 2019 19:50 #65232 by ChenizBlaze
Super Woman Fighter was created by ChenizBlaze
Here is a game demo that I created some time ago and wanted to share with you. You play a super woman fighting her way through enemies.

Link:  SuperWomanFighter

Use the arrow keys to move and Ctrl for action. In some browsers sound doesn't play or textures are messed up - for me Chrome worked well.

Since the super woman is invulnerable there is not much challenge to the game, and really this is supposed to be just a demo to show what can be done using a game engine and a 3D software. The game itself is made with a game engine called  Unity  and all animations are done in Daz3D and pre-rendered as 2D sprites. Sound effects, music and textures are from Creative Commons sites on the Web. I program in my job in real life, so learning to use a game engine wasn't that hard and what took me longest was the graphics, characters and animations.

Now, I know that there are a lot of creative people on this site, and if anyone wants to develop a game with super women in it and maybe has some ideas, can do graphics and help with the game design, I would be open for cooperation.

And it doesn't have to be this kind of fighting game, it can be something totally different. For example I had also thought of some mini games similar to the old Numan Athletics ( Youtube ).

Let me know what you think.

This message has an attachment image.
Please log in or register to see it.

Last edit: 08 Oct 2019 19:50 by ChenizBlaze. Reason: Removed broken link and added screenshot instead
The following user(s) said Thank You: lfan, Sarge395, superfunk, oldHarmonyMotion, steelknight3000, slim36, RevTekkX, Kamelmann, bionicskillz, SCOTT R, Lulu, CANNNNIS, kikass2014, cristian01984

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ChenizBlaze
  • ChenizBlaze's Avatar Topic Author
More
08 Oct 2019 01:01 #65235 by kikass2014
Replied by kikass2014 on topic Super Woman Fighter
I'm not a programmer at all (graphics & design are my disciplines), but have dabbled with Unity and understand whats involved even getting this up and running.

Very good job imo :) 

Your programming background most likely made this easier then I would find it, that's for sure :)

I do like the work you did on the graphics.  I do use Poser, so know what was involved in making those.

Sure, its a skeleton of a game, but still, I do respect the time it takes to make even the simplest games, so kudos from me m8 :)

Peace.

/K

More
08 Oct 2019 01:34 #65237 by steelknight3000
Replied by steelknight3000 on topic Super Woman Fighter
Very good job, very simple but the concept is fantastic and very sexy. You can easily see this evolving into something great. More assets, animations, walls, environmental damage.

I wish I had experience with Unity or graphic artistry. I think you can buy assets on the Unity store?

More
08 Oct 2019 23:58 #65240 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Super Woman Fighter
I've been wanting a game like this! I was thinking of purchasing Dreams for PS4 to make a sidescroller like this but you already done it. Love it! Maybe we can throw some ideas for new versions? How about a Bionic Woman type game with bullet time/slow motion effects? jumping and kicking? different costumes? Hope to see more.

More
09 Oct 2019 00:00 #65241 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Super Woman Fighter
After reading more of you post I would be up for collaboration.

More
09 Oct 2019 01:16 #65244 by Kamelmann
Replied by Kamelmann on topic Super Woman Fighter
Oh this is amazing, love it, thank you so much for sharing! 

More
11 Oct 2019 19:44 #65273 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Super Woman Fighter
Wow! That is great! Must have taken a long time. Thanks for all your hard work.

More
16 Oct 2019 03:40 #65290 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Super Woman Fighter
really impressive and sexy stuff!!

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
16 Oct 2019 23:43 #65298 by oldHarmonyMotion
Replied by oldHarmonyMotion on topic Super Woman Fighter
As far as game design goes, obviously a classic side scrolling beat em up is pointless as far as playing a game goes since there is no challenge. (That would still be an excellent mode for us fans though, call it free play mode!)

I was just kicking around ideas. You could have side scrolling beat up thugs, but you can't cause collateral damage. So collateral damage is kind of your health bar. Probably pretty complex interactions between ragdolling enemies and our playable character though.

Another idea would be a score attack/time attack type of game.

Another one might be a dumb hidden objects game, where our character interacts with the environment and peels open steel sheeting or knocks over brick walls to find hidden objects.

Lots of goofy ideas.

• oldHarmonyMotion
More
17 Oct 2019 01:57 #65299 by veggicidal
Replied by veggicidal on topic Super Woman Fighter
Very cool. Would love to see a variety of more superpowers. Blowing away thugs with superbreath would be awesome!

More
20 Oct 2019 17:53 #65336 by ChenizBlaze
Replied by ChenizBlaze on topic Super Woman Fighter
Thanks for all the positive comments, everyone. So it looks like it would be worth putting more work into it.
Or maybe into a different game. I have the same concern as oogber, it would be nice if the game had a challenge to it and was fun to play just as a game.

• ChenizBlaze
  • ChenizBlaze's Avatar Topic Author
More
20 Oct 2019 21:11 - 20 Oct 2019 21:11 #65339 by slim36
Replied by slim36 on topic Super Woman Fighter
Level 2 might unlock more powers like heat vision, but the enemies might multiply?
Last edit: 20 Oct 2019 21:11 by slim36.

More
Time to create page: 0.071 seconds