Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Shadow Hearts: From the New world

23 Jun 2006 21:36 #5927 by happiest_in_shadows
Shadow Hearts: From the New world was created by happiest_in_shadows
Shania is one of your party members in the game and she has a fairly unique ability and gets more. By defeating them she earns the ability to transform into various spirit forms which are far more powerful then her human state. You can further increase her power by leveling her up of course but by also acquiring certain items called fetishes and feeding souls to them.

Her first three forms wind, earth and water are fairly humanoid but a bit off. The final form she gets which you have to do through side quests is fire and it looks positively Amazonian, I haven’t managed to get her next to any of the males but in that state she seems to be a good head taller then the tallest.

There is another female power house, well a few others but I am going to talk about one of your enemies. I would say villain but I don’t believe she really deserves that tittle, she is more a child that doesn’t really seem to know what she is doing.

Lady, is extremely powerful and while you rarely see her touch anything, before you enter the final dungeon you get treated to a nice seen. After you’ve beaten Killer (Yeah that is his name.) Lady picks him up and carries him through the gate. Now Killer is far larger then Lady so it is a nice lift and carry moment.

Really I expected her to kiss him from the way she was holding him, not to pick him up and just carry him away.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• happiest_in_shadows
  • happiest_in_shadows's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.033 seconds