Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Xenosaga III chock full of super fem goodness

11 Sep 2006 21:21 #6797 by happiest_in_shadows
Xenosaga III chock full of super fem goodness was created by happiest_in_shadows
Okay they’re far more then one super fem seen in this game due to Kos-Mos and Tesla both of which are exceptionally strong and fast female androids. Including at least one and I’m thinking they’ll be more such scenes later super fem brawls between Tesla and Kos-Mos. Now I’m not to going to list everything that happens but I will say they nock one another through pillars, and Tesla kicks around the pillar like it was a ball.

What I’m going to describe a little bit is the fight between Kos-Mos and the black Testament. This is effectively a super fem vs super psionic brawl.

The first seen is when the testament is reaching for Shion’s neck. Kos-Mos’s hand burst right through her chamber which is made of I’d say at least three inches of uber tech metal alloy and grabs the testaments wrist. Suffice to say he’s quick to get away from Kos-Mos. A few moments into the fight he sends a massive crane arm flying at Kos-Mos. Think something along the lines of what the space shuttle uses and amp its size up until it weighs many tons.

Kos-Mos actually snatched it out of the air and swings it around like it was a sectioned staff. She easily wields it and slams it so hard against the testament that she shatters it into bits. Unfortunately like I said, he’s effectively a super psionic and it takes more then that to break his barrier.

The fight goes on for a pretty long time and is quite fast paced. Oh and if you get the game I believe there is a cinema option at the end so you can watch such fights again.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• happiest_in_shadows
  • happiest_in_shadows's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.038 seconds