Amount
× Polite reminder: some great stuff being posted here; use the THANK YOU button to reward others for their efforts, and encourage further contributions. It's free, but worth a lot..!

Interesting Development...

14 May 2007 22:15 #9263 by ultragirl
Interesting Development... was created by ultragirl
Some of you may know this, but I'm a bit of a gamer. I only own a PS2 and until the price drops drastically for a PS3, I'll remain so.

Lately, I've been plugging away at Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. (Much better than Justice League: Heroes, despite my dream of being Wonder Woman.)

Of course, my tema is all female, which gives you a bonus. Invisi Woman, Spiderwoman, Ms. Marvel, and Elektra.

Funny thing is, when things get tough, elektra is the only one who lasts! Two "heavy hitters" in my team and Elektra is the one who stands out.

Any theories?

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• ultragirl
  • ultragirl's Avatar Topic Author
More
15 May 2007 06:02 #9272 by yaracyrrah
Replied by yaracyrrah on topic Re: Interesting Development...
Shoddy game design? ;-/

More
15 May 2007 09:29 #9279 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Interesting Development...

Some of you may know this, but I'm a bit of a gamer. I only own a PS2 and until the price drops drastically for a PS3, I'll remain so.

Lately, I've been plugging away at Marvel: Ultimate Alliance. (Much better than Justice League: Heroes, despite my dream of being Wonder Woman.)

Of course, my tema is all female, which gives you a bonus. Invisi Woman, Spiderwoman, Ms. Marvel, and Elektra.

Funny thing is, when things get tough, elektra is the only one who lasts! Two "heavy hitters" in my team and Elektra is the one who stands out.

Any theories?

Well, I played Marvel: UA a lot and the all female team was the one I used in the Mephisto's level. At the end of that blasted level Elektra was the character that survived with less damage, IMHO because she is easier to use than the others.

It's the old videogame theory that a quick and agile character in the end results more efficient than a slower heavy hitter.

More
Time to create page: 0.045 seconds