Amount

Mandi Updates-NICE!

15 Feb 2005 03:14 #100 by Sarge395
Mandi Updates-NICE! was created by Sarge395
Wow, just got done going through the two latest sets. Red White and Blue contains a set of pics featuring Mandi in a slinky star spangled mini dress. Very tight and form fitting. Not to mention short and sexy. It has an all black backdrop so you can concentrate more on Mandi. Not that anything would've distracted me.

The second set I looked at was the latest 'Dark Temptation' set. Part 2 of 2 so far. It features Mandi in that 'Dark Supergirl' costume. I think I've seen it worn by one of the other Steeles before. Looks really good here on Mandi. Of course I like my superwomen kind of evil. She is in a house and slowly and teasingly strips parts of the costume off. It could have been better if the old Goober was there to beat up on. I think it was destroyed in an earlier set.

Looks like shooting the film has slowed or something. The updates are starting to flow again and they are nice large sets to make up for some of the lapse.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Sarge395
  • Sarge395's Avatar Topic Author
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
18 Feb 2005 11:00 #157 by Bully_pup
Replied by Bully_pup on topic Re: Mandi Updates-NICE!
Yeh Goober's had a rough couple of months. The Goober you're thinking of was Goober's I & II. They never saw Mandi or Adara coming. Goober III is currently resting in pieces. Just in THE AWAKENING he's had to go back to the bench 7 times for repairs. At the moment, his upper torso is in the bed of my truck getting rained on.
But, Goober IV will be appearing in a soon to be posted set with Adara. God help him.

Filming slowed?? Oh no no no!!! True we took just about all of December off, but we've full throttle since New Years. As for the Steele's updates, that was just a few time management issues, and I'm sorry to say, some were my fault.

bully_pup -- Kelly

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.043 seconds