Amount

I need a writing partner

13 Dec 2013 04:17 #34668 by njae
Replied by njae on topic I need a writing partner

thewisewatcher wrote: Any potential writing partners out there?

The chatroom is usually a good way of finding beta readers as well, most chats I had there these last days were related to writing.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
13 Dec 2013 15:13 #34674 by algae2k
Replied by algae2k on topic I need a writing partner
You can PM me if you want a beta reader or just a sounding board for ideas.

More
13 Dec 2013 15:59 #34676 by njae

algae2k wrote: You can PM me if you want a beta reader or just a sounding board for ideas.

I was actually under the impression that thewisewatcher and you were already cooperating.

More
15 Dec 2013 06:36 #34693 by algae2k
That is being addressed. I haven't accessed the shared Google drive yet. I hope to within the next few days.

More
15 Dec 2013 23:11 #34705 by algae2k
... and I'm in now. Thanks, fats!

More
26 Dec 2013 14:40 #34842 by thewisewatcher
Replied by thewisewatcher on topic I need a writing partner
Ok great

Let me know when you post as I would love to get the ball rolling on this. I'm currently working on other stories and dabble on this one when I can

More
26 Dec 2013 22:14 #34862 by algae2k
I'm here.

More
28 Dec 2013 05:15 #34890 by thewisewatcher
ok

Have a read and let me know what you think or even better, feel free to contribute

More
22 Jan 2014 23:36 #35242 by thewisewatcher
still working on other stories

anyone else willing to have a read at the plot and let me know what they think about getting this off the ground?

More
23 Jan 2014 00:04 #35243 by castor
Replied by castor on topic I need a writing partner
Sure. pm with it.

More
24 Jun 2014 01:52 #36963 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic I need a writing partner
I need help! I have too much to do and the way things are going in real life right now, I'll never get the stories edited for people that I have in my "to-do" list. If there's someone who can help me out, then please get in touch! Otherwise...it might be quite a while before these stories make it into the library...

More
24 Jun 2014 02:49 #36965 by Dru1076

Dru1076 wrote: Dru can help.

If you need someone to proof-read or beta-read your story, get in touch with me through a PM. I'd be happy to assist.
I strongly encourage not just new writers, but even the old hats to take advantage of this free service. I don't know how many times I've dropped words or used the wrong ones.

Proofing your own stuff, as I do...and I'm sure most writers featured on this website do the same...can be a mistake. It's very easy to overlook your own typos, and even with a spellcheck you can still end up with a 'their' instead of 'there' and so on. Don't even get me started of grammer checking software...

So remember, Dru can help. I won't be asking to have my name in the credits, I'm not trying to steal anyone's glory. I just want to read your stories. So drop a note in my PM box if you're interested.

Sadly, I no longer have the time to offer my services in this regard! Sorry guys. If this changes I'll let you know.

More
24 Jun 2014 06:44 #36968 by njae

Dru1076 wrote: I need help! I have too much to do and the way things are going in real life right now, I'll never get the stories edited for people that I have in my "to-do" list. If there's someone who can help me out, then please get in touch! Otherwise...it might be quite a while before these stories make it into the library...

In this case you can just strike my stuff off your to-do list. This'll probably be to everybodies advantage.

More
24 Jun 2014 06:56 #36969 by Dru1076
I'm not taking on any more projects until I get through what I have. I have months of work to do, and don't want to pick up any more until I get through some of what I have. I am not giving up on anyone, but anybody with a story in the backlog should be aware it will take me a very long time to get their stuff back to them. Unless I get some help...

More
24 Jun 2014 07:52 #36970 by njae
My point still stands. If you have so much to beta read, my stuff should be the first to be abandoned in favor of the others. No hard feelings there.

More
28 Jun 2014 04:51 #37046 by algae2k
**raises hand**
The following user(s) said Thank You: Dru1076

More
01 Jul 2014 05:44 #37095 by DarinSatre
Replied by DarinSatre on topic I need a writing partner
Just figured I'd mention myself here. I'm a freelance writer who's also almost got a finished novel under my belt, and I enjoy reading other people's work. I'm pretty busy so I can't always promise I have time or can get to it quickly, but you're always welcome to reach out.

More
Time to create page: 0.076 seconds