Amount

Curse You Heat!

29 Jun 2019 09:37 #64392 by Woodclaw
Curse You Heat! was created by Woodclaw
Well,
some of you might have noticed that the two new chapter's of Darala Starr went online a few hours ago instead of tomorrow.

So what happened?

Well, long story short, last night I was completely boiled. The heat was so unbearable that I ended up setting the publication day wrong. Simple as that.

I'm still going to publish any story received today as usual.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Sarge395

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• Woodclaw
  • Woodclaw's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
29 Jun 2019 10:08 #64393 by deathgeonous
Replied by deathgeonous on topic Curse You Heat!
I live in Arizona, the land of 'If it's only 111 degrees, then it's just slightly warm.' I feel your pain. I SO want to move somewhere cool, like Seattle or somewhere. Anywhere but here.

More
29 Jun 2019 13:49 #64394 by Woody
Replied by Woody on topic Curse You Heat!
I feel for Europe at the moment, but there is a pretty big part of me thinking come and experience an Australian summer; but you are.

You do have my sympathies. Give me winter any day of the week

More
29 Jun 2019 15:33 #64396 by shadar
Replied by shadar on topic Curse You Heat!
My sympathies for you folks in Europe and your unusual heat. That’s just miserable. As far as Arizona and Oz goes, you guys have AC and other coping mechanisms for the usual heat. But this  isn’t supposed to happen in Europe.

Given I do live near Seattle, and its 14C and sunny so far today, I feel very lucky.

But then, I did live in SE Asia for ten years, so I know 35C and super humid every day.  Thus my living where I do now. 

But that hasn’t helped me get my next episode of Earth Shine ready for this week, unfortunately. 

Hope your Sahara winds go away soon.

Shadar

• shadar
  • Away
  • Uberposter par Excellence
  • Uberposter par Excellence
More
Time to create page: 0.047 seconds