Amount

Kiraling corrections

15 Mar 2020 20:11 #67178 by anonxyzus
Kiraling corrections was created by anonxyzus
While working on the next installment of Kiraling, I discovered an inconsistent use of the terms, 'unprotected sex' and 'safe sex'.

Unprotected sex is sex between a Velorian and a Terran without the use of gold, and can be very dangerous for the Terran if the Velorian isn't properly trained.

'Save sex' is sex between a Velorian and Terran, where the Velorian is wearing gold, and much safer for the Terran. The gold dampens the Velorians powers, especially strength.

I've updated the chapters with the problems.

I regret the error.
The following user(s) said Thank You: guimachajo1

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• anonxyzus
  • anonxyzus's Avatar Topic Author
  • Beginner
  • Beginner
More
15 Mar 2020 20:50 #67179 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Kiraling corrections

anonxyzus wrote: While working on the next installment of Kiraling, I discovered an inconsistent use of the terms, 'unprotected sex' and 'safe sex'.

Unprotected sex is sex between a Velorian and a Terran without the use of gold, and can be very dangerous for the Terran if the Velorian isn't properly trained.

'Save sex' is sex between a Velorian and Terran, where the Velorian is wearing gold, and much safer for the Terran. The gold dampens the Velorians powers, especially strength.

I've updated the chapters with the problems.

I regret the error.

Done.

(formerly Anon, still Librarian)

"What is the point of having free will if one cannot occasionally spit in the eye of destiny?" ("Gentleman" John Marcone)

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.060 seconds