Amount

Crowd sourcing. Custom movie

21 Oct 2011 12:44 #25137 by bionicskillz
Crowd sourcing. Custom movie was created by bionicskillz
Hey everyone. I don't know if we ever gave this serious thought. With all the money we spend on buying films from other websites why haven't some of us who are like minded with this genre actually contracted one of these small studios to do a custom movie for us? Hear me out. I get a little disappointed with the offerings we get from the film makers. This isn't an insult to them in any way, shape or form but with many of these movies I find them lacking in what I would want to see. I always get my hopes up, like yesterday for instance with the new series that was released Angel Avengers. I am not disrespecting the creators at all but it just didn't live up to the hopes I had.

Now I ask some of you - We have ideas for stories. Some of us love our heroines to be bionic. I have a somewhat written idea for a story that I would love to see get made. I would love some of the websites I frequent to make them even though their specialty isn't superhuman women. What I am getting at is why don't we get our money together to get something a few of us in particular may want? I know this has many obstacles for doing something like this but give it some thought. I would submit a story to whatever sites I have in mind. I would ask for all o your input with what you would want to see. I can scrape up $200 maybe $300 for this but would ask if some of you could contribute.

I'm just itching to see certain models/actresses on these sites turned bionic in our vision. I have a really good story I jotted down and plan to flesh out more. I want to approach a site like Kickasskandy.com since I speak with the creator. They are opening up a custom division and I would love to raise $1000 bucks to see one of his actresses in a movie for us. This sounds selfish and it is but let me know what you all think.

Thanks,
Skillz

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• bionicskillz
  • bionicskillz's Avatar Topic Author
More
21 Oct 2011 13:09 #25139 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic Re: Crowd sourcing. Custom movie
Something like that was laready discussed recently. I think that the biggest problem is that anyone of us likes different elements and combining them will be very difficult.

More
21 Oct 2011 18:03 #25142 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic Re: Crowd sourcing. Custom movie
Anon is right. If I were to chuck out any serious money it would be for MY script and I would want total control.

More
21 Oct 2011 19:02 #25143 by bionicskillz
Replied by bionicskillz on topic Re: Crowd sourcing. Custom movie

Markiehoe wrote: Anon is right. If I were to chuck out any serious money it would be for MY script and I would want total control.

Lol! Understood.

• bionicskillz
  • bionicskillz's Avatar Topic Author
More
Time to create page: 0.041 seconds