Amount

What's to like or dislike

23 Jan 2013 12:01 #30226 by fats
What's to like or dislike was created by fats
Hi all,

As part of the ongoing development of the site I would like for people to give me some feedback as to what parts of the site you use and what parts you don’t use.

So what I need is for people to reply to this thread and met me know what parts of the site use, i.e. do you use the tag cloud or do you read the Front Page Blog.

Is there anything that you would want to see what not here, please let me know I’m not going to say that all suggestions can be accomplished but I will try to get as much good ideas in to the site as I can.

Your answers will help me shape the site to best fit what you the member wants from the site and help make this a better site for new members.

Fats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
23 Jan 2013 13:51 #30228 by Markiehoe
Replied by Markiehoe on topic What's to like or dislike
When I pop in the first thing I always check is "The Latest from the Forums" section. I think that should be highlighted on the left. The "Storybank" section could be on the right, that section changes less frequently. I like the "Blog" section but that is buried at the bottom of the screen. I have no intention of going on twitter so that feature does nothing for me.

Thanks

More
23 Jan 2013 14:16 #30229 by Skye
Replied by Skye on topic What's to like or dislike
On my ubergirl-instance of chrome I have the forum index pinned. If I know to look out for something, I usually leave another tab with the front page open and I browse the library somewhat regularly.

Other than that I don't use any part of the site on a regular basis.

More
Time to create page: 0.048 seconds