Amount

New Forum Section idea

10 Dec 2013 03:11 #34636 by fats
New Forum Section idea was created by fats
hi all,

i was thinking tonight that one thing that might be useful is a section dedicated to developing new material, i'm not talking about new stories but new graphical content, for example on other sites i've seen threads dedicated to new freeware poser models, in other sites the idea of having threads dedicated to providing free voices.

This could be something useful as there could be people who want to develop 3d CGI pics of supergirls in poser, but don't know how to get started or use Blender or Lightwave.

Another addition to that idea is a section for people to get guidance on video techniques, what to get and how to use it, i'm sure that there is a ton of talent here that could be used.

What do you think, do you think that this would be useful?

Let me know.

fats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
10 Dec 2013 05:18 #34637 by castor
Replied by castor on topic New Forum Section idea
Even if this never gets used, theres a clever idea here. Why not.

More
10 Dec 2013 08:57 #34640 by Woodclaw
Replied by Woodclaw on topic New Forum Section idea
Imight be wrong, but I thought that the "New Artist" section was meant for that purpose (althought the name is misleading).

More
11 Dec 2013 00:56 #34651 by fats
Replied by fats on topic New Forum Section idea
my thinking for the new section is as place for the film makers, 3D artists and the like to share their tips and their tricks, i'm sure that there is a ton of people on this site that could produce material that we would all enjoy but are needing the help to get started.

Fats

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
Time to create page: 0.042 seconds