Amount:

The remarkably friendly discussions on SWM

30 Jan 2015 19:30 #40139 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic The remarkably friendly discussions on SWM
Yeah, it is nice here. I like it.

My two cents as to why is because of the relatively small size of this genre. Plus, men who are into powerful women on the internet are probably somewhat timid in real life and thus less likely to make waves and tick others off. I know that is a generalization but it may have a bit to do with it.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
30 Jan 2015 20:25 #40141 by SHTL
A big "thank you" must be directed to the moderators, this is the most important reason this forum is so far from the general low-level on tne net.
SHTL

Super human teen girl, super strong and unbreakable, with very bad attitude :)

• SHTL
  • SWM - Junior
  • SWM - Junior
  • SHTL from Italy
More
30 Jan 2015 23:58 #40150 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic The remarkably friendly discussions on SWM
Despite the fact that I rarely participate in the discussions, and I admit, I don't have so much patience about writing, it is important to say that in 10 yrs that I follow SWM community I always found a pleasant environment to discussions.

This is very important, we work, we have our duties and the last thing everyone wants here is to get more stressed, let's always keep it good.
The following user(s) said Thank You: castor

More
31 Jan 2015 01:53 #40155 by www1969
Replied by www1969 on topic The remarkably friendly discussions on SWM
I'm also an irregular poster, but frankly I had originally intended to only lurk here. I'm a regular and more frequent participant in several other forums, all of wildly different interests, where I've learned to just tune out the irritating noise. Here there's none of that. Others have speculated on the reasons, and any or all sound good to me. I just know this has always been a welcoming and drama-free place.

More
Time to create page: 0.068 seconds