Amount

How Marvel Should Reboot These 4 Movie Franchises

04 Dec 2013 22:20 #34571 by fats

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
05 Dec 2013 04:34 #34582 by castor
This kind of makes me doubt a lot of the stuff they right about finance.

-Punisher Started as a Villian. He was never a good villian. The, i shoot Jaywalkers punisher seemed silly. Now most punisher + other hero works but i always think the marvel "Where two heros-but we fight!" stories are never great, and probabbly would be like the borring second act of avengers.

-The article forgets that Frank Miller Wrote Sin city, and the Spirit, and that he hasn't touched a pure superhero book in decades. I am not going to comment on the idea of him doing a script here...cause...well i am not sure what to think, but hes not a superhero writer from the 80s. And Robocop 2 isn't bad.

-Ghost Rider didn't fail becuse Nic Cage overacted. He was mostly pretty sedate. Part of the problem is that when he was given reason to overact--he well turned into CGI. and nothing was that intresting around him.

I am not sure there is a good ghost rider movie-its hard to write a good Ghost Rider comic and give him any kind of belivable oponent. but i don't think thats the problem.

-Blade is a tricky character in so much as he is so specific that Venture Brothers did a good parody-he fights vampires. Westly snipes was pretty good at fighting vampires-also hes a superhero who a degree who gains so much from his isolation-put him in a world where shield is next to him, and what do you got. Put him in the marvel cinematic universe don't do you any favors. Put him in the normal marvel universe don't do you much in the comics.

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds