Amount

Congrats to germany

13 Jul 2014 22:34 - 13 Jul 2014 22:51 #37297 by fats
Congrats to germany was created by fats
congrats to Germany for winning the world cup.

fats
Last edit: 13 Jul 2014 22:51 by fats.
The following user(s) said Thank You: Lulu

Please Log in or Create an account to join the conversation.

• fats
  • fats's Avatar Topic Author
  • Away
  • Administrator
  • Administrator
More
13 Jul 2014 23:23 #37298 by Dru1076
Replied by Dru1076 on topic Congrats to germany
Certainly a World Cup that will be hard to forget!

More
14 Jul 2014 00:54 #37299 by smoki07
Replied by smoki07 on topic Congrats to germany
the best won!!!!!!!!!!!!

More
14 Jul 2014 01:53 #37300 by AlbertC
Replied by AlbertC on topic Congrats to germany
Hope Brazil can learn with Germany how to manage football and return to be a respectful team

More
14 Jul 2014 06:08 #37301 by ace191
Replied by ace191 on topic Congrats to germany
The number one team met the number two and it was anyone's game. Both sides had a couple of royal opportunities to score, but in extra time, two rookie subs
gave us a moment of perfection that will long be remembered. Congrats to both sides. Germany was the class of the field and they deserved the victory. Glad the US kept us entertained for as long as they did. They survived the group of death and played tough and unfortunately missed one very late opportunity to defeat a superior side (Belgium) and advance to the round of eight. They did us proud! Honorable mentions to Chile, Costa Rica and Mexico. Most thrilling World Cup that I have ever watched. It's fun to watch the US squad play with the big boys.

More
14 Jul 2014 06:55 #37302 by Lulu
Replied by Lulu on topic Congrats to germany
Definitely one of the most exciting games yesterday. I'm very happy that the German team won against some very hard fightening Argentines. Congratulation to both, but a little more to Germany maybe :laugh:

More
14 Jul 2014 14:47 #37303 by jdrock24
Replied by jdrock24 on topic Congrats to germany
Awesome game! That goal will be remembered forever. I wish the U.S. had a guy who could finish like that....Anyway, congrats to Germany.

Advancing out of The Group of Death could be considered quite an accomplishment for the Americans. I hope we can continue to progress and compete with the heavyweights eventually.

Overall it was an exciting tournament. Congrats also has to go to Costa Rica. Who would have thought they would get as far as they did? How about no one?

And what the heck happened to Brazil? What a spectacular flame out. I'm sure the entire country is royally ticked off at those last two performances. I'm not worried about them though. They will just reload and be back in 2018 for another run. Better find someone who can play D though...

More
Time to create page: 0.049 seconds